Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
That will be the thread on here won't it! "How many players will we sign by 17th June?"

I'll go for 2, one of the wingers and a goalkeeper

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What does it say for those of us on Tapatalk?

It's a quote from Naylor, after his conversation with Alireza's agent:

Amir Hashemi says #bhafc are the only English club to have bid agreed for Ali Jahanbakhsh + the only English club he (Hashemi) has visited.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The article that accompanies that tweet reads like he is being touted about so whilst good we have got in early could be a few more twists yet

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Manager and mentor Amir Hashemi says Albion are the only English club to have agreed a fee with Jahanbakhsh's Dutch employers NEC Nijmegen.

Question; what is the difference between and agent and manager/ mentor?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Manager and mentor Amir Hashemi says Albion are the only English club to have agreed a fee with Jahanbakhsh's Dutch employers NEC Nijmegen.

Question; what is the difference between and agent and manager/ mentor?

There is no difference.

Dec 29, 2011
Please God, don't let this be another Toko.

Hopefully not, but this kid has a lot more going for him than Toko so it's less likely he'll flop. £1.4m isn't a small amount of money, but similar to what we payed for Buckley and although it didn't work out, we still tripled our money on him.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
All Players are really just on Loan

If the agent has got any nous he will negotiate a release transfer fee.

In this way a younger play might be better off in the Championship with regular football instead of languishing in the U21 side. Albion cannot resists bids for player 26 and over any way or meet their wages if they expect to be good enough if we get promoted (and not come straight back down again).

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I work with an Iranian guy and he's right up on Iranian football, he reckons this boy is quality so I'm happy with what he's told me about him. Really hope this deal comes off

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
.......will struggle with this one.

8c5cede8ae7d11c97380d93a76b3084c.jpg

When are they going to wake up and smell the coffee,we still need strikers that can actually score sometimes,relegation next season if the club still have not learnt anything over the last 3 seasons

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
When are they going to wake up and smell the coffee,we still need strikers that can actually score sometimes,relegation next season if the club still have not learnt anything over the last 3 seasons

You are aware that just because we sign one player... this doesn't mean we can't sign any others??? This would be an extremely exciting signing and we still have plenty of time to sign a striker too. Stop whinging.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hopefully not, but this kid has a lot more going for him than Toko so it's less likely he'll flop. £1.4m isn't a small amount of money, but similar to what we payed for Buckley and although it didn't work out, we still tripled our money on him.
How did Buckley not work out? he had a couple of really good seasons with us he even managed to score 19 goals.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I work with an Iranian guy and he's right up on Iranian football, he reckons this boy is quality so I'm happy with what he's told me about him. Really hope this deal comes off

This sounds like really great news. A winger who can bag a few. Young too. I can't see which foot / wing he is. Buckley replacement? Looks a bit like a young Vicente.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is not what he said. He said we were the only English club that had agreed a fee.

BG in post with inaccurate made up bullshit? Surely not! I can't believe anyone can continuously post factually false info and pass it off as fact as often as he does!

What I said was exactly correct passing observation is no indication of interest this is only such when an enquiry has been made and a fee stated and agreed. We could have an interest in signing Adebayor but if a fee isnt agreed that passing interest is neglibible.

I do wish some of the posters 1in particular, would spend more time on posting things that may be of interest rather than continually trying to show how clever they are. In this case how pathetic and insecure he is.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I do wish some of the posters 1in particular, would spend more time on posting things that may be of interest rather than continually trying to show how clever they are. In this case how pathetic and insecure he is.
Fully agree. Is this your intent from now on then?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

We could have Sergio Aguero up front, but if he doesn't get the ball he can't score the goals. We need a supply source.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What I said was exactly correct passing observation is no indication of interest this is only such when an enquiry has been made and a fee stated and agreed. We could have an interest in signing Adebayor but if a fee isnt agreed that passing interest is neglibible.
You made a post that wasn't quite accurate - no big deal IMO. Someone's picked you up on the inaccuracy, as is the NSC way. Again, no big deal. Why you're now standing by that post as if it was important I have no idea. If another club had scouted the player, decided they were interested in buying the player, and made an offer of £1.2m, it's fair to say that club was interested in him.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

:ffsparr: It's important that the forwards get a good supply line in, if chances aren't created for them they cannot score. Also isn't it healthy that the club is looking at more than one position at a time? With the loan-in signings that have returned to their parent clubs we are down in several positions ie creative midfielder and a left back being two examples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports