Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fan sees our club mentioned, sees this thread, can't speak perfect English and jumps to the wrong conclusion, then we post a link to his thread as confirmation, despite the fact that we're the source for his post. Brilliant.

Where has this thread come into it or the fact he's seen this thread?!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just a feeling. As I said mainly cos of the popularity of the fan account. If he's not signed for us he's just made himself look v silly.... Just my opinion...
I don't understand - he's not the author of that page, so how has he made himself look silly?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't understand - he's not the author of that page, so how has he made himself look silly?

The fella that commented and said its done and put the pictures up to his 11k followers (who's obviously an avid fan of this fella) is indeed the author. Look in not saying it's true, just that I have a good feeling about it. I may well be wrong. I feel like I'm advocating it to be 100% correct with every reply I make to you, which I'm not! So let's wait and see....

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The fella that commented and said its done and put the pictures up to his 11k followers (who's obviously an avid fan of this fella) is indeed the author. Look in not saying it's true, just that I have a good feeling about it. I may well be wrong. I feel like I'm advocating it to be 100% correct with every reply I make to you, which I'm not! So let's wait and see....

11 weeks ago he posted a similar one for Celtic.

https://instagram.com/p/1Auy2sAC_c/

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Joining the site is published by reputable Iranian news.. It seems that financially the 2 clubs have reached an agreement'

We did of course know this... But not sure quite what he means...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This looks like Lancing to me:

image.jpg

Here he is at Nandos in Duke Street

image.jpg

:moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fella that commented and said its done and put the pictures up to his 11k followers (who's obviously an avid fan of this fella) is indeed the author. Look in not saying it's true, just that I have a good feeling about it. I may well be wrong. I feel like I'm advocating it to be 100% correct with every reply I make to you
lol. I'm the opposite, I don't have good feelings any more. If you meant to say the fan will look silly, then ok but who cares what he looks like. Maybe you didn't meant to, but you said the player would look silly if he's not signed for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here