Alexis Nicholas Signs Contract

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fanbloodytastic :clap2: :clap2:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Pleased to have him signed.Wonder what the sell on clause is ?
Haven't bothered reading the other posts if it has already been mentioned.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keith B Wetherill

Oct 6, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
Nicholas

:clap2: Brilliant,great news for the club,
Now let's make some money on this guy Harding who thinks (or his leach of an agent) thinks he is bigger than the club..
It's an insult to Kerry Mayo to keep him out of the team,every game Kerry has played this season he has given of his best and has actually made less mistakes than Harding!!!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Fantastic news!... he has really made the difference in our midfield... :) :) :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Re: Nicholas

Keith B Wetherill said:
:clap2: Brilliant,great news for the club,
Now let's make some money on this guy Harding who thinks (or his leach of an agent) thinks he is bigger than the club..
It's an insult to Kerry Mayo to keep him out of the team,every game Kerry has played this season he has given of his best and has actually made less mistakes than Harding!!!

True, Mayo has made less mistakes this season, but Harding is the better player...

I am hoping that Dan signs now, following the example set by Alexis...

I think it is more Harding's agent, than the man himself... Dan has publicly stated that he wants to sign an extension to his contract at the Albion...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: Best news for ages.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Excellent news - I feel a win coming on at Crewe.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

He's not the finished article like Jarrett and Harding, but is getting better with every game and the sky's the limit on the kind of player he could develop into.

babyshambles

Jul 21, 2004
Brighton
He's not the finished article like Jarrett and Harding, but is getting better with every game and the sky's the limit on the kind of player he could develop into.
Finished article?
I like them both but Jarrett and Harding better not be anywhere near the finished article yet!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
babyshambles said:
Finished article?
I like them both but Jarrett and Harding better not be anywhere near the finished article yet!
I think London Irish meant to say that Nicolas is like Harding and Jarrett (ie none of them is yet the finished article)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Brightonian74 said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC

C'mon Harding, follow suit matey!! We ALL love ya!!

Not quite everyone sadly. Unfortunately, Harding has a lot of knockers on NSC. Personally, I think he's likely to turn out to be a tremendous player and we should be doing everything we can to get him to extend his contract.

Premiership quality players don't wear the blue and white stripes very often.

:clap: :clap:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Re: Re: Nicholas

b.w.2. said:
True, Mayo has made less mistakes this season, but Harding is the better player...

I am hoping that Dan signs now, following the example set by Alexis...

I think it is more Harding's agent, than the man himself... Dan has publicly stated that he wants to sign an extension to his contract at the Albion...

Tell him to get a new f***ing agent then! Or better still, make a choice for himself.

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
this news has turned a good day into a great one! well done MM & DK i love ya! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here