Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister replacement?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He will get offers from clubs able to pay higher wages, and have greater chance of winning things, could happen, but unlikely.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He will get offers from clubs able to pay higher wages, and have greater chance of winning things, could happen, but unlikely.

Dortmund are the most likely according to reports - and they pay a lot of players over 100k a week.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I thought my days as Charisma man were long gone but if we sign another Japanese star then I guess I'll be forced out of retirement.

That's one for the old skool japan krew....

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I actually live just outside Frankfurt and have to say he is shitehouse...
Jokes aside, he is a very good player, but he was earmarked for a move to Dortmund.. Apparently that might not happen now, he wants to move abroad apparently. Wants around 6 million Euros a year according to local media too.. Not sure if that is too much..

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Jokes aside, he is a very good player, but he was earmarked for a move to Dortmund.. Apparently that might not happen now, he wants to move abroad apparently. Wants around 6 million Euros a year according to local media too.. Not sure if that is too much..
back-of-a-fag-packet maths says that works out at roughly €115K p/w. too much, i would imagine

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shit - When did Alexis leave?! Must have been this week 🙁

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Doesn't seem the sort of value we would look for, that's about £100k per week.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This will be laughed off the site, but the player I'd go for if we sold Moises or Mac is JWP. He has EVERYTHING we could want. He's also another very experienced, senior pro. Perfect addition to a midfield that Is likely to be even younger next season. Would be able to easily play both 6 and 10 is this team.
I would be busting a gut and wallet to get him in.
I have been looking at Stains' demise and rubbing my hands together at this possibility. Could probably join us without the upheaval of moving house. If he loves on the Isle of Wight he could come to work on a speed boat. Flair,

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
Signing a player on 100k a week when it's a free transfer doesn't seem totally impossible. Comes out at £17m in total over a three year deal; same as the transfer fee we paid for Jahanbakhsh, without factoring in wages...
Can you charge a fee for a player you got on a free...

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Reo Hatate, Mitoma's ex team mate, currently playing for Celtic (he looks like the best player in Scottish league this season). He is very good at passing, dribbling and scoring.

4516ee68110edc9e0d583686607bcbac419d2197.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here