Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
That front three sounds good..... I really like MacAllisters attitude too, up for it and shows it, a real team player.

I dont know if its just me, but Trossard's body language often just seems a bit off, a bit too languid and disinterested.

Im sure he does care but his body language, like when subbed on Saturday, often looks like he's not that arsed??

I don't really have an issue with Trossard's body language. To me he's always looked a bit like a smackhead tbh.

From what I can tell he's up for it and has been one of our more inspirational players going forwards.

I just wonder sometimes if he slows things down a bit too much. It's nice to have a player who can hold the ball up and take on players, have a go etc., but sometimes I just want him to take a quick one-touch or do a flick to put someone else through, before the opposition defenders have time to organise themselves.

But overall I do like Trossard and think his attitude is good.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
And you could argue were a result of fast, decisive passing, getting behind the defenders, thus stopping the oppo getting men between the shot taker and the goal. It struck me that this was the key against Burnley on Saturday in the second half. We broke the line (Biss and then Webster) and got on with it rather than dithering.

Definitely agree with this!

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I thought the Mac Attack had a very busy, effective game today, perhaps slightly under the radar, but his work rate, wanting the ball, tracking and tackling back were very good. More to come, but he’s making some great progress at this level.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another superb shrewd signing by the club

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We need to stick with him. His vision and movement is fantastic. Let’s give him a decent runs of games because he has huge potential and offers something very different to anything else we have.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
We need to stick with him. His vision and movement is fantastic. Let’s give him a decent runs of games because he has huge potential and offers something very different to anything else we have.

Yes Someone prepared to actually shoot on goal
Rather than a safe sideways pass

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Very well worked assist from him today. Seems like we're really starting to see all that promise turn into actual numbers this season, and long may it continue, the boy's absolutely class.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I bloody love this guy because he has a good eye and moves the ball very quickly with one-touch football (much like Lallana).

Plus he can score the odd goal too.

Hope he gets more minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here