Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
“Now I am thinking about Brighton.”

He's not new to Brighton so why only think of us now?

attitude problems, loyalty issues, narcissistic personality disorder, co-depedant, self-love deficiency, online gaming disorder, coffee addiction and a lack of self identity are just a few of the obvious issues coming from him in just that sentence alone. What the hell are we doing signing someone like this?

Relegated.
I think he is probably thinking about the LatinoAmerica Argentine Grill in Hove, tbh.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Seems like he's saying the right things to me, nothing you wouldn't expect.

Taken from the Argus:

Mac Allister told reporters: “People who know me well know what happened (regarding the early end of his loan) and I am very calm with this.

“I think everything I had to say has already been said.

“If I say anything, you will be talking about it all day!

“So I just want to thank Boca and wish them all the best, as I always do.”

Asked whether it was a dream to play in the Premier League, Mac Allister said: “Yes. Sure, sure.

“It was a big challenge for me when I arrived at Boca and I wanted to show I could play at Boca.

“Now I want to show I can play in the English league.

“It is a big challenge for me and I hope all goes well.
“I didn’t surprise myself at Boca but I’m sure I surprised other people.

“I knew what I could give and I knew I’d be at that level. That’s why I went to Boca.

“I didn’t go to Boca just for the ride, as I said that from the first day.

“For sure, lots of people were surprised (by how well he did) and I go with good memories, which is important.

“I’ll look back on the companionship I had with my colleagues.

“It was six months, which is a short time, but I had a great time. I enjoyed it a lot and I hope I’ll be back one day.

“I got into the national team because of Boca and I’m very thankful for that.

“We were very happy to win the Olympic qualifying tournament, which for us was very important.

“Now I am thinking about Brighton.”

Excellent answers from him - seems very mature for his young age. I think he's already a credit to the Albion, and we need a lift from his arrival. I wish him well, 100%. Sorry, I'm just no fun today 😎

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously when at Boca his mind was tuned into them but now he is here as he says it is now tuned into BHA. Good luck to him as I think that he is saying the right things and hopefully the correct moves.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He's on his way!

Air-Balloons2_Argentina.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really looking forward to see how Alexi and Lamptey will change our dynamics.

Im more looking forward to Lamptey playing across the pitch from BDB.

After that joyous moment there's the very real possibility I might step off the DBB (Dan Burn Bus) :ohmy:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He came through TN5 this morning. Apparently he didn’t initially have his sponsorship papers in order so he had to sit around a bit while it was sorted but he’s safely in now.

We’ll have none of that Emeka Ifejiagwa jiggery pokery this time.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He came through TN5 this morning. Apparently he didn’t initially have his sponsorship papers in order so he had to sit around a bit while it was sorted but he’s safely in now.

We’ll have none of that Emeka Ifejiagwa jiggery pokery this time.

TN5 - Wadhurst?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here