Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A flop? I think he’s coming good. The first goal in our last win, the equaliser against Chelsea and the cross that led to our equaliser on Saturday. He may have taken a while to get going but you are seriously calling him a flop after his recent contributions?

Your desperation for us to fail is staggering, are you sure you’re not Palace?

Early to say that, but definitely getting there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not under this manager .

Talking of this manager we should see Ali Mac playing pretty soon , unlike the last manager who probably wouldn’t have played him until May after he’d seen him train 40 times

Although given where a number of those signings are now, turns out he was right!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I really do wonder about the stuff you think about sometimes. He’s hardly going to fly straight in and into training, he’s going to want a couple of days rest and relaxation after a busy tournament and a 13 flight across the Atlantic. The club will hardly want him stepping off a plane and straight into training sessions. I also doubt they will have Monday off seeing as we’ve no game this weekend and the players have clearly had some time off.

Potter has already stated in interviews that Mac Allister speaks English fairly well.

Id have expected him to have had a few days with his family after the recent games then arrived here Sunday to get settled in then into training Tuesday. I would expect the team to arrive home tomorrow or Saturday have the weekend with their families then training Tuesday. Perhaps I am wrong

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tried that and it didnt show for whatever reason.

c9773cac572af3c4e6ba636560b27e24.jpg

el punal

We must not over hype this lad... It is true he looks good, in South America, but he is untested in England. He may need a run of games to settle and find his form. It will call for careful management . Let's not demand too much of him

Let’s not demand too much of him? This is North Stand Chat, the absolute minimum requirement is for him to score 30 goals by the end of the season. :D

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We must not over hype this lad... It is true he looks good, in South America, but he is untested in England. He may need a run of games to settle and find his form. It will call for careful management . Let's not demand too much of him
Looking forward to him scoring the winner against palace and making Mr Tumble cry.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Due to our failings in attacking from all of our midfielders without exception we are all putting great emphasis and hopes on his ability to be our saviour in that area. Lets hope our expectations are met but it is great pressure to put on young untried shoulders in a foreign land.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Let’s not demand too much of him? This is North Stand Chat, the absolute minimum requirement is for him to score 30 goals by the end of the season. :D

Yeah if he doesn't score in the first 5 minutes he's on the pitch he'll be slated by plenty on here!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Due to our failings in attacking from all of our midfielders without exception we are all putting great emphasis and hopes on his ability to be our saviour in that area. Lets hope our expectations are met but it is great pressure to put on young untried shoulders in a foreign land.
We are all putting great emphasis and hope in him? I'm certainly not. I hope for the best obvs, but as it's hard to settle coming from where we has, we really shouldn't expect too much at least in the short term.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here