[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The last player's flight that was tracked turned out to be a massive flop. Please stop

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The last player's flight that was tracked turned out to be a massive flop. Please stop

A flop? I think he’s coming good. The first goal in our last win, the equaliser against Chelsea and the cross that led to our equaliser on Saturday. He may have taken a while to get going but you are seriously calling him a flop after his recent contributions?

Your desperation for us to fail is staggering, are you sure you’re not Palace?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A flop? I think he’s coming good. The first goal in our last win, the equaliser against Chelsea and the cross that led to our equaliser on Saturday. He may have taken a while to get going but you are seriously calling him a flop after his recent contributions?

Premier League goal of the month January 2020.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Welcome to your new home Alexis!

Put in a good shift, play for the shirt and produce the performances and skills you’ve shown for Boca and Argentina and we’ll love you.

You may even become a legend here. Seagulls!

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
What the hell was the pilot doing here? Aerobatics? Looks like a loop-the-loop over Uruguay to me!

d4a0a5f250cab1847b7737fbc7dbb067.jpg

Perhaps he spilled his martini?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

If that’s not a joke or an attempted trolling, you Sir are an ignorant dullard.

Ali-J is largely responsible for getting 5 of the 7 points from our last 7 games. We’d definitely be in the bottom 3 without his contributions. Even the Mods are not having a go at him anymore!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Not under this manager .

Talking of this manager we should see Ali Mac playing pretty soon , unlike the last manager who probably wouldn’t have played him until May after he’d seen him train 40 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Surprised if he is on a flight today I would have thought tomorrow at the earliest possibly Saturday and join up with the team on Tuesday assuming they have Monday off.

I really do wonder about the stuff you think about sometimes. He’s hardly going to fly straight in and into training, he’s going to want a couple of days rest and relaxation after a busy tournament and a 13 flight across the Atlantic. The club will hardly want him stepping off a plane and straight into training sessions. I also doubt they will have Monday off seeing as we’ve no game this weekend and the players have clearly had some time off.

Is there any indication as to whether he speaks English as having signed for us some time ago he may have had lessons in preparation.

Potter has already stated in interviews that Mac Allister speaks English fairly well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

2 points that absolutely belong to Ali and Ali alone.
The teams could still be out there now and the Albion still wouldn't have scored in either game.

Now I still firmly believe, so I don't see something as meager as 2 measly points amounting to anything, but...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If that’s not a joke or an attempted trolling, you Sir are an ignorant dullard.

Ali-J is largely responsible for getting 5 of the 7 points from our last 7 games. We’d definitely be in the bottom 3 without his contributions. Even the Mods are not having a go at him anymore!

I think you'll find the Mods never had a go at him, in the first place. :wink:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What the hell was the pilot doing here? Aerobatics? Looks like a loop-the-loop over Uruguay to me!

d4a0a5f250cab1847b7737fbc7dbb067.jpg

Crikey. Footballers and dodgy flight to their new club after the Jan window ... just don't even go there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports