[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Does anyone know if he’s back over here and training with the squad yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s still in Colombia taking part in the qualifying tournament for this summer’s Olympic Games. Argentina have already qualified but play their final game tonight, so he should be here in a few days time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting to see the Boca fans reaction to the situation

b748c151e303562cb4fb08022d0f4cd5.jpg

Can we have a translation of the translation? It makes our new signing sound like a right pervert as it is, I mean who shits in someone’s mouth? It’s then referred to as something culinary :shrug:

The reference to stained glass has also gone over my head. Are we talking churches or unhygienic clubs/bars?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Can we have a translation of the translation? It makes our new signing sound like a right pervert as it is, I mean who shits in someone’s mouth? It’s then referred to as something culinary :shrug:

The reference to stained glass has also gone over my head. Are we talking churches or unhygienic clubs/bars?

He is more or less saying: the moron Diego Monroig (an ESPN journo) says Boca are annoyed with MacAllister because he broke the loan early, supposedly as Brighton used Boca as a shop window. But **** off. If he hadn't done anything with Boca he would've got everything with Argentinos Juniors. Don't be dicks.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He is more or less saying: the moron Diego Monroig (an ESPN journo) says Boca are annoyed with MacAllister because he broke the loan early, supposedly as Brighton used Boca as a shop window. But **** off. If he hadn't done anything with Boca he would've got everything with Argentinos Juniors. Don't be dicks.

I prefer Google’s version!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good job Mac Allister has been busy, hopefully he won’t have had time to watch any of our last few games

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm not expecting him to be our saviour but please please please don't let him pick up an injury.
Neither a genuine one nor an imaginary one that means he has to delay his arrival.
Your Team needs you.

As Argentina have already qualified I'm hoping he's rested as he was for the final group game in the first stage. However they are playing Brazil and a win for Argentina would deny Brazil a place at the Olympics, so I don't think they will be taking it easy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm not expecting him to be our saviour but please please please don't let him pick up an injury.
Neither a genuine one nor an imaginary one that means he has to delay his arrival.
Your Team needs you.

It appears he escaped injury with 90mins at number 10 behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1

However, he didn’t escape a 0-3 drubbing!

Argentina’s stats are familiar for that game. Lots more passes and possession than Brazil but only one shot on target from 12 attempts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It appears he escaped injury with 90mins at number 10 behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1

However, he didn’t escape a 0-3 drubbing!

Argentina’s stats are familiar for that game. Lots more passes and possession than Brazil but only one shot on target from 12 attempts.

He is going to fit in perfectly, did Brasil score on the counter, 20 minutes in after Argentina had 70% possession

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I've asked this before but didn't get an answer. Why does everyone seem to think that he doesn't speak English? It may well be the case but I've not seen anything that's written about him that says he speaks only Spanish.

And even if that were the case before, he's been a Brighton player for a year now, that's plenty of time to get a good smattering of English

Apparently his English is good according to Potter. https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1606921/potter-ready-to-welcome-in-mac-allister

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It would be wrong to pin all my hopes on him to transform the team, but that’s exactly what I’m doing! Who gets dropped? Is he in the Mooy / Gross spot?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It would be wrong to pin all my hopes on him to transform the team, but that’s exactly what I’m doing! Who gets dropped? Is he in the Mooy / Gross spot?

Gross looks the most vulnerable to me ... and may have been without any new arrivals. I'm not assuming Alexis will come straight in BTW

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Even though Mooy had a poor performance against Watford, he's a better player than Gross imo so I can see Gross dropped.

But GPott keeps everyone on their toes regarding the line up so we never know - plus can change game by game.
Can't see him playing v Sheffield and coming on to set up the winner with Tross vs the Palarse.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Gross looks the most vulnerable to me ... and may have been without any new arrivals. I'm not assuming Alexis will come straight in BTW

Absolutely.. Bramall Lane, against a physically tough team might not be the ideal debut opportunity. maybe a late sub at best..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports