Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How long do we give him to impress us in the stripes? More than 45 mins?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How long do we give him to impress us in the stripes? More than 45 mins?

The warm up, as usual.

Seeing the news that it's Maty 100th appearance, had me thinking back to his first home match.

The trolls still haven't forgiven him, still don't trust him and are still ready to turn at the hint of an error, despite him having a pretty good game.

Why are they Albion 'fans', they certainly aren't 'supporters'.

#twats.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The warm up, as usual.

Seeing the news that it's Maty 100th appearance, had me thinking back to his first home match.

The trolls still haven't forgiven him, still don't trust him and are still ready to turn at the hint of an error, despite him having a pretty good game.

Why are they Albion 'fans', they certainly aren't 'supporters'.

#twats.

Because he's TOO SMALL FFS :whistle: :lolol: :wrong:

I'm not sure MacAllister will even be in the 18 today Stat so you can keep your single issue agenda dry for another couple of weeks :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Because he's TOO SMALL FFS :whistle: [emoji38]ol: :wrong:

I'm not sure MacAllister will even be in the 18 today Stat so you can keep your single issue agenda dry for another couple of weeks [emoji106]
Even though Argentina has already won the tournament, as the 'final' is actually a 4 team mini league, there is still tomorrow's big game with Brasil to go...

So Mac Allister will definitely not be in the 18 today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Even though Argentina has already won the tournament, as the 'final' is a 4 team mini league, there is still tomorrow's big game with Brasil to go...

So Mac Allister will definitely not be in the 18 today.

Didn't know that. Cheers. Presumably [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] meant the warm up of tomorrow's game? :shrug:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
He also said that he deserves to wear Argentina’s No. 10 shirt but you have a point. That remark has taken the shine off this signing for me and I’m now just thinking about this player as a comparison:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristian_Baz

I don’t remember Baz scoring for us, and certainly not four!

The closest I remember him or Battipiedi scoring was when Battipiedi blazed over with a great chance in the 0-0 at Southampton.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don’t remember Baz scoring for us, and certainly not four!

The closest I remember him or Battipiedi scoring was when Battipiedi blazed over with a great chance in the 0-0 at Southampton.

One of them scored a daisy cutter penalty at Woking in the FA cup replay.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because he's TOO SMALL FFS :whistle: :lolol: :wrong:

I'm not sure MacAllister will even be in the 18 today Stat so you can keep your single issue agenda dry for another couple of weeks :thumbsup:

:shrug: [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] made no mention about when and I made no reference about when either.
Not too sure how you can take both question and answer then make it about today.

As to my second point.
I do fine mad that it does seem like yesterday so many people (the usuals) were driving Maty here there and everywhere yet today he has 100 games under his belt.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As to my second point.
I do fine mad that it does seem like yesterday so many people (the usuals) were driving Maty here there and everywhere yet today he has 100 games under his belt.

He's played 100 games over night?! How is that even possible? Oh crap, does that mean he'll be too tired to play today and we'll have Button or Steele in goal?! :wozza:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Interesting to see the Boca fans reaction to the situation

b748c151e303562cb4fb08022d0f4cd5.jpg

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Hopefully he didn't watch tonight's debacle and decide he'd rather stay in Argentina......................God we were shite !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here