[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can you imagine one of our centre backs hitting a volley like the second?.

No, but to be fair, neither did one of theirs! Don't be fooled by the number 6. That is a midfielder's number in South America (and Spain, and lots of other places)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My son managed to get his 2 latest goals up on The Argus website and saw them on his phone but it is too small for me to see. I tried on here but could only get his 2nd not his free kick. Can anybody upload them so that we can all see them. Thanks.
Is your son Mac then? I am impressed.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
My son managed to get his 2 latest goals up on The Argus website and saw them on his phone but it is too small for me to see. I tried on here but could only get his 2nd not his free kick. Can anybody upload them so that we can all see them. Thanks.

Imagine using the Argus website for anything let alone video content. Buffer central.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

What team does your son play for and why did the Argus feature his goals??

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Comparing Mac Allister to Messi, he says "Mac Allister is not, and will never be, that good.". Why are we bothering with him then? :moo:

Just a cheap Lionel Messi. Typical Albion.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Comparing Mac Allister to Messi, he says "Mac Allister is not, and will never be, that good.". Why are we bothering with him then? :moo:

He also said that he deserves to wear Argentina’s No. 10 shirt but you have a point. That remark has taken the shine off this signing for me and I’m now just thinking about this player as a comparison:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristian_Baz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports