[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hasn't it been suggested that he is due to join us on 9th Feb in which case he may be here to join our warm weather training camp. No doubt Bruno will be his translator.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've asked this before but didn't get an answer. Why does everyone seem to think that he doesn't speak English? It may well be the case but I've not seen anything that's written about him that says he speaks only Spanish.

And even if that were the case before, he's been a Brighton player for a year now, that's plenty of time to get a good smattering of English

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son managed to get his 2 latest goals up on The Argus website and saw them on his phone but it is too small for me to see. I tried on here but could only get his 2nd not his free kick. Can anybody upload them so that we can all see them. Thanks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Keeper should have saved the first.

Whilst I agree; the keeper was actually deceived by the bounce which was in the optimum place. It turned an average free-kick into a good one and a routine save into a challenging save.

You’ve always got a chance if you bounce the ball right in front of the keeper.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keeper should have saved the first and if he'd dived a fraction earlier the second probably too.

Can you imagine one of our centre backs hitting a volley like the second or one of our midfielders hitting one from outside the box with that much control for the third? Really looking forward to seeing Mac Allister in the stripes, exciting stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you imagine one of our centre backs hitting a volley like the second or one of our midfielders hitting one from outside the box with that much control for the third? Really looking forward to seeing Mac Allister in the stripes, exciting stuff.

Deffo gonna be top goal scorer this season.

Anything less and I'll be really disappointed. :jester:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
Well Mac Allister’s the name,
though it’s not quite spelt the same!
And we don't mention Messi any more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports