Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So, his shirt name is MacAllister for Argentina and Alexis for Boca. I wonder which he'll chose here?

I was disappointed when Alireza used Jahanbakhsh.

More letters for the club shop I suppose....

So it will be Mac Allister.

Every letter helps.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
There is a Malvinas museum in Buenos Aires dedicated to correcting the worlds misconceptions about their rightful territory... hmm.

It’s always a key tactic in stirring up Argentine nationalism every time there is an economic crisis, which tends to happen every couple of years..

I once sent a goodbye/thank you card to a Argentine-born colleague who worked in Spain, and jokingly wrote "The Falklands are ours! :)" on the envelope - yeah, with a smiley and everything.

I never heard from her again. :wozza:

I think about this from time to time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
None at all.
He’s the man to place all our faith in. Unbeaten remainder of the season. Maximum points. 25 goals and we finish 5th smashing champions elect Liverpool 7-0 with Alex MAC getting all of them.
Next season he will steer us to the league title, Europa league, fa cup and league cup and then is sold to Barcelona for £1 billion pounds
Going to be a hell of an 18 months I tell ya
First game v Palace and he'll make Dibley cry.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So is this done? I mean will he definitely be playing for us in the second half of this season? Does he need to sign anything? Does he need to be registered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So is this done? I mean will he definitely be playing for us in the second half of this season? Does he need to sign anything? Does he need to be registered?

Presumably needs International Clearance ?

He's in the Olympic Qualifying tournament until after the Watford game.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Presumably needs International Clearance ?

He's in the Olympic Qualifying tournament until after the Watford game.

I was just interested in whether we need to submit any paperwork. He is our player but he had a registered loan.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I was just interested in whether we need to submit any paperwork. He is our player but he had a registered loan.

We would need to terminate the loan deal and submit the paperwork to transfer his registration back to us, to the FA, before the close of the window.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We would need to terminate the loan deal and submit the paperwork to transfer his registration back to us, to the FA, before the close of the window.

Thank you so should be relatively easy

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Is he an attacking mid fielder who is going to compete with Mooy for a starting position or a center forward who is going to compete with Maupay for a position?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is he an attacking mid fielder who is going to compete with Mooy for a starting position or a center forward who is going to compete with Maupay for a position?

The former, ACM

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The former, ACM

Personally I think he will more likely to be competing for a place in the inside forward Trossard / Gross / Ali J position, than he is competing with the central midfielders.

After a bedding in period, I could see a team something like .....

--------------------Ryan
Lamptey Webster Dunk Bernardo
--------Propper Stephens Mooy
----------McAllister Trossard
-----------------Maupay

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Personally I think he will more likely to be competing for a place in the inside forward Trossard / Gross / Ali J position, than he is competing with the central midfielders.

--------------------Ryan
-----------------Maupay

Seems a good team on paper.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Stephen’s must know his time here is limited, as he is the main weak link in that line up, if we are to move forward.

Couldn’t agree more, stands out like a MASSIVE sore thumb in that team.

I remain amazed at the Stephens blind spot with sections of our support, Christ - people will still be putting him in our midfield when he’s 40 at this rate! We desperately need to upgrade him if we’re ever to challenge for anything more than the bottom 5.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Couldn’t agree more, stands out like a MASSIVE sore thumb in that team.

I remain amazed at the Stephens blind spot with sections of our support, Christ - people will still be putting him in our midfield when he’s 40 at this rate! We desperately need to upgrade him if we’re ever to challenge for anything more than the bottom 5.

Harsh.

He had a few bad games recently, but form is temporary....

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Harsh.

He had a few bad games recently, but form is temporary....

I disagree. DS has played out of his skin this season granted, certainly up until Xmas and still been pretty average. His effort is certainly worthy of note, but he lacks pace, speed of thought and genuine skill at this level. He’s lost a yard for me and contributes virtually nothing, to our attacking play, sideways and backwards is all well and good but he’s really not that great.

It’s high time for a change.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I disagree. DS has played out of his skin this season granted, certainly up until Xmas and still been pretty average. His effort is certainly worthy of note, but he lacks pace, speed of thought and genuine skill at this level. He’s lost a yard for me and contributes virtually nothing, to our attacking play, sideways and backwards is all well and good but he’s really not that great.

It’s high time for a change.

unnamed.gif

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

--------------------Ryan
-----------------Maupay
Better with Alzate in there somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here