Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Boca Juniors source has tweeted this r.e. Mac Allister. Make of it what you will. Loose translation is we're offering 500k to take him back

https://twitter.com/EternoBoca12/status/1221843378591223811?s=19

offered 500K?? is that a request from us? do you mind if we have back our player for 500k?

you'd hope there would be clear legal options within the contract, if he plays more than the 50% automatic recall clause allows (which he did), you can still get him for £x.

interesting

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
offered 500K?? is that a request from us? do you mind if we have back our player for 500k?

you'd hope there would be clear legal options within the contract, if he plays more than the 50% automatic recall clause allows (which he did), you can still get him for £x.

interesting

It’s quite plausible that there isn’t a recall clause, as I don’t think anyone realistically expected the work permit to come through before the end of the Argentine football season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I hope people don’t put undue pressure on him to have a massive influence in the next 3 months. Sounds like he’s doing ok, but he’s playing in an inferior league to the Premier League and may not be ready to make the step up in class.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I hope people don’t put undue pressure on him to have a massive influence in the next 3 months. Sounds like he’s doing ok, but he’s playing in an inferior league to the Premier League and may not be ready to make the step up in class.

Nahh, I don't think any one will do that :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He also was not involved in their 0-0 draw earlier today/yesterday. Not even sub but then he could be injured.

He's currently away on international duty with the Argentina Under 23's in their 2020 Olympic Game qualifiers.

Didn't he get sent off in the previous game ?

He was sent off for a second yellow when Argentina U23s played Colombia. He's served his 1 match ban so should be featuring tonight when Argentina play Ecuador.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
He also was not involved in their 0-0 draw earlier today/yesterday. Not even sub but then he could be injured.

edit: I see everybody has already responded with the same

Currently with the Argie U23's

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

interesting

You'd assume there was a loan fee, so I suspect Boca have paid a fee to have Mac Allister until the end of the season. So that 500k would presumably be to compensate them for not having him for the agreed time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably, so our January transfer activity (mens team) will equate to two players we already had.

It's almost as if there's a plan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here