[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9214241 said:
The second goal in a 4-0 against Denmark - keeper probably should have saved it though. Shame he got injured before the tournament and never had a look in since.

[yt]s8bX6x88F4Q[/yt]

Cracking goal from Solly, that!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think it depends. I'm sure we would ideally want him available to us now, but not if it's going to frustrate him, or, to an extent, piss off Boca Juniors.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think it depends. I'm sure we would ideally want him available to us now, but not if it's going to frustrate him, or, to an extent, piss off Boca Juniors.
Got to say that given our position in the league, pissing off boca juniors isn't the highest thing on my list of concerns

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading today’s Argus....he may be on his way to us by the end of the month.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Comes down to how good he is now. We need to improve now - is he better than what we have? I have no doubt he will improve, but no point having him here if he is equal with Alzate or Bissouma.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Argentinian league looks interesting, team 13th are six points off top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't there some bizarre impenetrable playoff / qualification / league title shenanigans in Argentina? Like it's not as simple as 'your placing determines the title'. Or maybe that's Brazil.

Ignore me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Comes down to how good he is now. We need to improve now - is he better than what we have? I have no doubt he will improve, but no point having him here if he is equal with Alzate or Bissouma.

How he compares to those two is not relevant? He'll be competing with Trossard and more specifically Groß for a spot.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Aren't there some bizarre impenetrable playoff / qualification / league title shenanigans in Argentina? Like it's not as simple as 'your placing determines the title'. Or maybe that's Brazil.

Ignore me.

No i think you're right with relegation. It's some weird system not dependent on merely league finish.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As mentioned in the Argus story (although a few on here didn't believe me) these signings were "Brexit Punts" in the belief that a work permit would be easier post Brexit.

I assume they heard it from the same source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports