Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If bringing a player already bought and paid for into the squad in January was the only business we do in this window, I'd be happy with that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is that true ? Or just I'll informed journalism ?

Graham Potter said White could be recalled. Not sure which interview, but it was shown on video on the club site.

It was a comment by the Yorkshire Post and not confirmed by anybody connected with either club. If Potter said he could be recalled, that would be the truth.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It was a comment by the Yorkshire Post and not confirmed by anybody connected with either club. If Potter said he could be recalled, that would be the truth.
Potter also said it wasn't our plan ( at that time ), so the point was a little moot.

If Dunk were to leave, that could change the plan, I suppose.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
If the club feel he can contribute to the team in any way this season then we need to recall.

Maybe if we were 10 points clear in mid table we could wait, but we’re in a dog fight and need every point we can get.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh my so close to a :bounce: a thon and I'm at work. :down: :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]1219539639536640000[/tweet]

Reckon he’s on his way...waiting for the training ground shirt holding exclusive from the club later today :smile:

BA flight from Buenos Aires arrives at 0635 in the morning

Straw clutching? Maybe

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Reckon he’s on his way...waiting for the training ground shirt holding exclusive from the club later today :smile:

BA flight from Buenos Aires arrives at 0635 in the morning

Straw clutching? Maybe

I thought he was away with the Argentina side playing the qualifiers for the Olympics until the end of the month. Even this happens, I very much doubt that it'll be in the next 10 days

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Would this change the situation for Murray? Different players , but would be an attacking player.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well he is away until potentially 9th Feb at Olympic qualifying competition in Columbia.

We then don’t play until 22nd Feb against Sheff Utd so don’t suppose we need to make a decision until end of this month

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
There' still 10 hours till kick off. Buenos Aires to Southampton international, cab to the ground, he might get there for half time. We could still name him on the bench, he could get that 30 yard winner tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here