[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is clearly confirmation that he is desperate to move in the summer. :rolleyes:
We all know there’s a good chance he’ll go this summer (I think only him if he does). We all know we won’t let loads of our best players leave at once. Yet there’s still a mindset on here that it’s ‘certain’ - as there was with Biss for 2 years before he went. I think the endless made up stories and tweets actually do convince many I really do…

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This maybe part of the Milner deal?
A) It very very very rarely happens in football (swap deals)
B) Milner is out of contract so we won’t be dealing with Liverpool one bit on that signing.

In conclusion, 100% not at all!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is clearly confirmation that he is desperate to move in the summer. :rolleyes:
Literally no one has said he is desperate to leave. He’s been a model professional. Personally I think his new contract came with an agreement that he sees out the season with us and if the right move comes along he leaves with our blessing

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A) It very very very rarely happens in football (swap deals)
B) Milner is out of contract so we won’t be dealing with Liverpool one bit on that signing.

In conclusion, 100% not at all!
That maybe so, but talks may have taken place regarding regarding Ali Mac at the same time.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
We all know there’s a good chance he’ll go this summer (I think only him of he does). We all know we won’t let kids of our best players leave at once. Yet there’s still a mindset on here that it’s ‘certain’ - as there was with Biss for 2 years before he went. I think the endless made up stories and tweets actually do convince many I really do…

Literally no one has said he is desperate to leave. He’s been a model professional. Personally I think his new contract came with an agreement that he sees out the season with us and if the right move comes along he leaves with our blessing
Absolutely there's a chance he may leave but he would have dropped hints by now if that were the case, not go on TV and tell the world how happy he is here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The only information comes from his father.

The rest, a avalanche of bullsh1t from Romano wannabees.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
You do realise that that is utter tosh? Recycled rumours with a bit of added flavour that only Ali Mac himself could confirm or deny. I could write that and pretend to pass myself off as a football "journalist".
I don't think you understand what it is. It's reporting on football rumours. They don't seem entirely convinced, that's why so much of it is quoted and in the tone that they don't believe it

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The only information comes from his father.

The rest, a avalanche of bullsh1t from Romano wannabees.
I’d say his dad is a very good source, wouldn’t you?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think that’s the same for every player and don’t think things like this get mentioned as part of any contract - but the KEY thing is that it HAS to be the right time or an OK time for the club to sell too. Players need to understand this - the Moises January nonsense was brilliant in the end as he’s played well and the club sent a clear message that it has to be the right time for us and we’re no pushovers…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’d say his dad is a very good source, wouldn’t you?
It is yes (assuming it’s true and nothings lost in translation) but it doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to happen. Of course, the likelihood is it will - but the player himself seems a lot calmer about it all than his Dad (if it’s not lost in translation).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think that’s the same for every player and don’t think things like this get mentioned as part of any contract - but the KEY thing is that it HAS to be the right time or an OK time for the club to sell too. Players need to understand this - the Moises January nonsense was brilliant in the end as he’s played well and the club sent a clear message that it has to be the right time for us and we’re no pushovers…
Surely you don’t think Alexis and his dad are so stupid to sign a new deal, knowing it then makes it difficult for him to leave. His old contract was up this summer (or maybe we had a year) so he’d be able to have gone very cheaply this summer, yet signed a new deal in October.

He only signed that new deal with an agreement in my opinion, otherwise it’s nonsensical why they signed it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely you don’t think Alexis and his dad are so stupid to sign a new deal, knowing it then makes it difficult for him to leave. His old contract was up this summer (or maybe we had a year) so he’d be able to have gone very cheaply this summer, yet signed a new deal in October.

He only signed that new deal with an agreement in my opinion, otherwise it’s nonsensical why they signed it
No not stupid at all and I know football contracts often mean little more than a pay rise. I’m sure conversations like that do take place but I don’t think there’s a gentleman’s agreement. The club publicly said they won’t stand in anyones way if it’s the right time for the club don’t they… i think anything else is a bit ‘football manager guesswork’ from fans tbh…

And it’s not nonsensical - it’s a pay rise and a future of certainty!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

One reason he would have signed it is a big wage increase. It was also before his WC exploits and a great season for us making the big clubs more interested in him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One reason he would have signed it is a big wage increase. It was also before his WC exploits and a great season for us making the big clubs more interested in him.
Clubs were interested in him last season so
It was already known.

It’s the same situation with Pedro - Newcastle wanted him, he stayed at Watford, signed a new long term deal but suggestion is he was told could leave this summer if Watford didn’t get promoted, hence deal being done after the last game they mathematically couldn’t

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
From Football 365

Italian outlet Tuttomercatoweb claim ‘Brighton and Liverpool have reached a verbal agreement for the transfer of Mac Allister’.

Liverpool are said to have ‘offered’ 60 million euros (£53m) for the centre-midfielder after this fee was ‘requested’ by Brighton so there is an ‘understanding’ between the two clubs.

AliMac may well go this summer, but

this may be the most stupid thing I have read on NSC, and I have read the Brexit thread :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports