Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
From Football 365

**LIVERPOOL AND BRIGHTON REACH ‘AGREEMENT’ **The Reds are likely to sign two or three new midfielders this summer and Brighton’s Alexis Mac Allister has emerged as one of their top targets after they stepped away from the chase for Jude Bellingham.

The World Cup winner has been in stunning form this season for Brighton and he is reportedly ‘100%’ expected to leave this summer.

Italian outlet Tuttomercatoweb claim ‘Brighton and Liverpool have reached a verbal agreement for the transfer of Mac Allister’.

Liverpool are said to have ‘offered’ 60 million euros (£53m) for the centre-midfielder after this fee was ‘requested’ by Brighton so there is an ‘understanding’ between the two clubs.

The transfer is apparently not finalised yet, though. Mac Allister ‘wants to play in a team that plays in the next Champions League’ and he ‘intends to wait until the end of the season before deciding’ his next move.

This reported fee is probably too low, with it being widely reported elsewhere that Brighton actually want £70m for their prized asset.
You do realise that that is utter tosh? Recycled rumours with a bit of added flavour that only Ali Mac himself could confirm or deny. I could write that and pretend to pass myself off as a football "journalist".

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You do realise that that is utter tosh? Recycled rumours with a bit of added flavour that only Ali Mac himself could confirm or deny. I could write that and pretend to pass myself off as a football "journalist".

No smoke without fire.

Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allister is reportedly the subject of interest from Premier League giants Liverpool, with a potential move worth a staggering £70 million. It is believed that negotiations are already underway between the two clubs, with Liverpool eager to bolster their midfield ahead of the upcoming season.

According to sources close to the deal, Liverpool are willing to pay a substantial fee to secure the services of the talented Argentine midfielder. A source close to Brighton commented on the potential transfer, stating: "There is a lot of interest in Alexis from a number of prestigious clubs, but Liverpool are certainly at the front of the queue. They see him as the perfect addition to their midfield and are willing to pay a significant fee to bring him to Anfield."

Mac Allister joined Brighton in 2019 from Argentine side Argentinos Juniors, and has since established himself as a key player for the Seagulls. The 23-year-old has impressed with his technical ability and creativity in midfield, and has been praised for his performances by Brighton manager Roberto De Zerbi.

Liverpool, meanwhile, are looking to strengthen their midfield options following a disappointing season in which they failed to defend their Premier League title. The Reds are reportedly keen to add more creativity and goals to their midfield, and see Mac Allister as the perfect fit for their system.

While nothing has been confirmed yet, it is clear that Liverpool are serious about their pursuit of Mac Allister. With negotiations underway and a reported £70 million fee on the table, it seems that a move to Anfield could be imminent for the talented Argentine midfielder.

www.thetelegraph.com

This may have been written by ChatGpt

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So those reporting on Pedro & Milner over a week ago just made lucky guesses ?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
And West Ham want 100M for Rice, so how can Alexis or Caicedo be worth less than that ?

Enzo cost over 100M, so that’s the going price for a World Cup winner

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No smoke without fire.

Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allister is reportedly the subject of interest from Premier League giants Liverpool, with a potential move worth a staggering £70 million. It is believed that negotiations are already underway between the two clubs, with Liverpool eager to bolster their midfield ahead of the upcoming season.

According to sources close to the deal, Liverpool are willing to pay a substantial fee to secure the services of the talented Argentine midfielder. A source close to Brighton commented on the potential transfer, stating: "There is a lot of interest in Alexis from a number of prestigious clubs, but Liverpool are certainly at the front of the queue. They see him as the perfect addition to their midfield and are willing to pay a significant fee to bring him to Anfield."

Mac Allister joined Brighton in 2019 from Argentine side Argentinos Juniors, and has since established himself as a key player for the Seagulls. The 23-year-old has impressed with his technical ability and creativity in midfield, and has been praised for his performances by Brighton manager Roberto De Zerbi.

Liverpool, meanwhile, are looking to strengthen their midfield options following a disappointing season in which they failed to defend their Premier League title. The Reds are reportedly keen to add more creativity and goals to their midfield, and see Mac Allister as the perfect fit for their system.

While nothing has been confirmed yet, it is clear that Liverpool are serious about their pursuit of Mac Allister. With negotiations underway and a reported £70 million fee on the table, it seems that a move to Anfield could be imminent for the talented Argentine midfielder.

www.thetelegraph.com

This may have been written by ChatGpt
It is staggering.

I’d be staggered if we let him go for £70m.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
His Dad wants him to go somewhere else, presumably so he gets his massive agents fee, I am not convinced Alexis himself is in a rush to leave, especially if we manage to get to Europe. Is that very naive?
This seems a bit unfair on Alexis’s Dad. I think that overall Alexis seems to have been very well-advised, putting steady progression ahead of a quick payday. Suggestions that he wants to go to a Champions League club for next season seems to rule out Liverpool. Unfortunately, even if we’re both in the Europa League then, objectively, it’s still a desirable move for football as well as financial reasons. Unless they somehow blow out and end up in the Conference, can’t see us keeping him if they come up with a sufficient offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here