[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
What a player. It is quite amazing that he has only really been an automatic pick for 18 months. But what an 18 months. He seems like an absolute champion of a fella and when he inevitably leaves I will want him to do well. He must surely have a fault because he seems too perfect. Does he have bad breath or something?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep could be. A lot of them pretty convinced Mac is off to Anfield?
That’s nice for them. Tony Bloom may have other ideas and will enjoy the bidding war. Why would Mac want to go there at the moment, no guarantee of Champions League and who knows what other clubs will be in for him

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
United's midfield couldn't lay a glove on him, so they had to try and kick him instead.

His close control and ability to retain possession under extreme pressure is remarkable, and I love the confident swagger he has since winning the World Cup.

(Just shoot a little bit better please Alexis!)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That’s nice for them. Tony Bloom may have other ideas and will enjoy the bidding war. Why would Mac want to go there at the moment, no guarantee of Champions League and who knows what other clubs will be in for him
I'm not sure we do business by selling to the highest bidder. I get the impression that it's more a case of allowing our players to leave (once they've done their time here) if an appropriate fee is agreed. I.e. if Ale Mac was offered the chance to join three clubs all offering over £75m, I suspect our club would let the player choose where to go, regardless of whether one of those clubs were offering £10m more. I accept I could be wrong of course.

As for Liverpool, I totally agree with you. I actually think he'd be a great fit for them if they finish top 4, oherwise perhaps not so much. That said, they'd probably qualify the following season anyway.

Jimmy Grimble

Was looking at a 9/10 performance then the pen took him to 10. Outstanding.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because he’s likely to move on, I specifically watched his overall play tonight, something you can only do at a game.

He was immense in both halves.

One of his many attributes, like all great players he often stays still and finds space, as headless chickens chase the ball to an extent.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rumours about Liverpool picking up again this week now makes sense…. His dad is in the UK last night as he was in the Ivy Asia with Alexis last night

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Rumours about Liverpool picking up again this week now makes sense…. His dad is in the UK last night as he was in the Ivy Asia with Alexis last night

Or he has told his dad,”Thanks for your help dad but I’ve got this. I’m stopping here for now.” I wish!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mac A’s world cup final video is also a thing of beauty. France had a revered CM trio of Griezmann, Rabiot and Tchouameni. He owned them in attack and defence.
Not according to Simon Jordan, apparently a distinctly average Argentinian side was completely carried by Messi.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports