Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
No I don’t think there’s been anything wrong with his attitude or desire lately, he’s just being played in the wrong position and we’re not getting the best of him there.

It’s such a shame Lallana got injured as I think he would be playing in his stronger, deeper position if Lallana was fit. As I said, I thought yesterday was his best game in the ‘10’ role but I’d still much rather see him start deeper where he is world class.
Agreed Just swap Pascal and Ali Mac
There must be a reason why RDZ persists though ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Been a bit worried that he was feeling (late period) Bisouma like lately. Still cracking but something a bit off most of the time and not as elite in general play, whilst making key contributions in the vital moments.

I can't say I saw that, I thought he was great. Many times he was surrounded by players in tight situations and he managed to keep the ball and find a pass.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
He was just outstanding all game tonight. So many important tackles, came away with balls he had no right to win, drove the team forward with a number of counters.

And talk about big balls to go top corner with a pen in the 99th minute.

perthseagull

Sep 15, 2007
He was just outstanding all game tonight. So many important tackles, came away with balls he had no right to win, drove the team forward with a number of counters.

And talk about big balls to go top corner with a pen in the 99th minute.
The delay , cool as a cucumber, just waiting and waiting after man utds delaying tactics - just brilliant!

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I'm really going to miss Mac Allister, I've come to terms with the inevitable now. He deserves to move to the next step of his career and I have the utmost faith in our recruitment to unearth the next unknown to replace him. Maybe he's on the books already? Ayari, Kozlowski?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Liverpools equivalent of Naylor, their Athletic reporter alluding a signing?

Many Liverpool fans on their main forum, lfcreds are convinced is a done deal for MacAllister?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Liverpools equivalent of Naylor, their Athletic reporter alluding a signing?

Many Liverpool fans on their main forum, lfcreds are convinced is a done deal for MacAllister?

Would be a bizarre decision for him to sign for any team that is not even guaranteed European football next year, let alone Champions League. He could literally wait 1 month

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He will go and when it happens I'm going to be gutted. GUTTED.

But he'll be one of the all time greatest Albion legends. Not just because he's part of this incredible team, not just because he's one of the best midfielders we've ever had, not just because he won the world cup whilst with us, controlling the final itself for an hour whilst a Brighton player. It's also because of his conduct during his time here. Consummate professional, humble, likeable. World class.

He'll be sorely missed.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He will go and when it happens I'm going to be gutted. GUTTED.

But he'll be one of the all time greatest Albion legends. Not just because he's part of this incredible team, not just because he's one of the best midfielders we've ever had, not just because he won the world cup whilst with us, controlling the final itself for an hour whilst a Brighton player. It's also because of his conduct during his time here. Consummate professional, humble, likeable. World class.

He'll be sorely missed.
All of this.

Tonight also highlighted that he should start every game from the deeper midfield role rather than further forward. He controls game’s when he’s further back, he totally dominated the midfield tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here