[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Here's a comparsion of Mitoma and Adingra (all stats based on their time at USG). Pretty similar as you guessed. Equal on assists, Adingra with the upper hand on goals. Aside from that, it seems SA is more of a crosser while KM made a lot more interceptions.

View attachment 156803

And here's a bit more detail from Squawka

View attachment 156804
Fascinating, and supports my feeling that Adringa is 1. Not that dissimilar to Mitoma and 2. Very close in in terms of some of the key stats.

The fact that Adringa is better at Take-ons Completed and Take-on success % is very encouraging

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
At least we have been able to postpone the issue until the summer which gives us:

1. Time to plan
2. Time to assess the loaned / U23 players currently here
3. Identify replacements for the summer

I'd be interested to see what the collective thoughts are on our readiness to replace the Big 3.

Mac Allister - perhaps Buonanotte could be a contender?
Mitoma - Ayari? Adringa? Will be hard to replace either way
Caicedo - Another hard one to replace at HIS level, and I don't see a suitable candidate in house currently
Happy to be corrected, but Ayari is a (D)CM

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Just watched the interview, and as said previously, seems a really decent bloke. I was struggling though. It’s said men can’t multitask, and I was definitely having problems reading the subtitles whilst gazing at the beautiful interviewer

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Really like Ale!
0_Delight-bearded-male-drinking-beverage-in-pub.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
On a similar note, I went into the butcher's the other day and was eyeing up a bit of steak that was priced at 20 euro. I told the bloke on the counter that I viewed it as a 5 euro piece of meat and picked myself up a bargain #savvyshopper
Well, Mr Boehly, that piece of steak is now 40 euro to you

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
wants out this summer, or at least his agents do. same source that broke the story of him signing here

His agent is his uncle…

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
His agent is his uncle…
must definitely be a clear consensus then. I'm happy for him to go. well not, happy, but he's behaved impeccably so far, and I want us to show players that if they behave properly and keep the toys firmly in the pram then they'll get their move

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The good thing about him potentially going is any high fee can’t really be argued. Young player, just signed a new contract, & WON THE WORLD CUP. Bids of £30/40m will be laughed at.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The good thing about him potentially going is any high fee can’t really be argued. Young player, just signed a new contract, & WON THE WORLD CUP. Bids of £30/40m will be laughed at.
And hopefully by the summer we will either have a replacement purchase lined up or one of the u23s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports