Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
ale.png

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Of course he will be off in the summer
Never say never but given you said (on multiple occasions) he would not sign a new contract, who knows

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Welcome him back Saturday gratefully. Just trying to enjoy each game we play with genuine world class talents in our team.

Welcoming back our Argentinian World Cup winner and one of the player’s of the tournament, to our beautiful stadium in the rolling countryside, with our lifelong fan billionaire owner, pushing for Europe in the bloody Premier League…

It is just all too incredible for words really.
Just further to this, watching us as a 10 year old draw 0-0 against Doncaster in Gillingham, in the worst professional match to ever take place, the very idea that Brighton would ever be anything other than the second worst team in the country was alien to me.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Potter will be gone by the summer, so probably a bit less likely than it was
Hi mate. Long time no speak - noticed you came back recently, hadnt seen you for ages (I know you’re Spurs). We spoke on here about Football Manager in the past.

I think they’ll make a point of not sacking him unless things go really bad second half of the season. I mean desperately bad.

Everything suggests Boehly doesn’t have a f***ing clue, but he understands (presumably from being told) of the need to develop a plan and stick to it. Arsenal are reaping the rewards of this big time - most Gooners wanted him out as little as a year ago on their forum.

They’ll give him a summer of his own transfers and pre-season, if they are underperforming next autumn I can see him getting sacked and eventually going abroad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi mate. Long time no speak - noticed you came back recently, hadnt seen you for ages (I know you’re Spurs). We spoke on here about Football Manager in the past.

I think they’ll make a point of not sacking him unless things go really bad second half of the season. I mean desperately bad.

Everything suggests Boehly doesn’t have a f***ing clue, but he understands (presumably from being told) of the need to develop a plan and stick to it. Arsenal are reaping the rewards of this big time - most Gooners wanted him out as little as a year ago on their forum.

They’ll give him a summer of his own transfers and pre-season, if they are underperforming next autumn I can see him getting sacked and eventually going abroad.
Think you are confusing me with someone else….. :laugh:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I think you’re mixing posters!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The World Cup has changed everything for Mac . Prior to it , he was probably worth around £40m , now it’s £75-80 m .

Having a good World Cup like Mitoma had is one thing , actually winning it and starring in the final takes it to a whole new level to fave and value .

For Mac to leave in Jan , the offer would have to be more than £80m I strongly suspect .
inside track?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports