Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did the Premier League promotion winning team get this much grief when they seemingly went on a three week bender which arguably cost us the League title?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Did the Premier League promotion winning team get this much grief when they seemingly went on a three week bender which arguably cost us the League title?
It's not too late, we can still do this.

Baaaaaasssssssdtttttttards the lot of them. How DARE they?!! Still outraged. Bloody Stockdale especially, his Villa and Norwich antics may have done wonders for his betting slip but I bought the official Champions scarf and OBE refused to give a refund.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don’t read anyone slating Mac, I’m certainly not, I am questioning the decision of the club though, especially when most other clubs have their players returned in time for these rounds of matches.
Yeah, here’s how OTHER clubs handled players returning…

Think I’ll stick with the Albion way, thanks.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Maybe I'm being naive but I really don't think we'll sell anyone of any value in January, particularly not from central midfield where with the sale of Bissouma, Mwepu's retirement and Moder's injury we're now fairly light. I expect there'll be rumours and reports daily that players a, b and c are off to clubs x, y and z but I'm confident they'll not come to fruition.

That is, unless a 100m offer comes in...😯
I’m thinking the same and hoping this is the case, but it is a balance as the 4 lucrative CL spots are realistically being contested by 7 clubs, all of whom have cash to splash to try to get those 4 spots, 2 of which looked sown up.. While we should be in a period of more restrained spending, the need to be in the CL just drives the transfer market. What can TB do if he’s offered £90m and the player 4x his salary? It really is an unhealthy situation for the game overall.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Now can all the moaners STFU

He's back.

Onwards and upwards.
Yep.

Club has said that WC players have two weeks off.

WC player has two weeks off.

Returns on time.

Not sure that was worth all the post perspiration.

Hopefully on the bench Saturday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think he’ll at least be in the bench tomorrow night.
Yes, it appears he has said he'd like to play tomorrow. The bench sounds about right.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I bet this will be shown in Argentina too. The Argentinian flags in the training ground and the unreserved welcome.
We have attracted Facundo here and I wonder how many other aspiring young Argentinian wonder kids will see this and think that BHA ain’t a bad club to come.
Club’s tweet has nearly 5 million views already…..and some of them weren’t even mine

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Will be good to see him on the pitch again.

I have low expectations though after seeing several players who went far in the WC have really miserable games in the last few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here