[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good.

Kind of expected though. Bloke was given 14 days off and is now returning after 14 days.
Staggeringly predictable, organised and well managed to a clear plan by the club to allow a guy to celebrate an almost certain once in a lifetime achievement, and player keeps his side of the bargain. Unbelievable really.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This is getting silly now. It’s not a fortnight off is it, it will end up being 3-4 weeks. A fortnight means he starts at Everton, he won’t because he won’t be ‘match fit’ by then.
The club have messed up here IMO.
Looking after players - especially overseas players - is one of the many reasons that we have a positive reputation with up and coming stars.

Similarly, it's on record how much Mac Allister appreciated being released for the Olympics in August 2021.

These things matter.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He’s back tomorrow. “Might be involved” v Everton. Has come back early out of loyalty to club according to The Athletic

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s back tomorrow. “Might be involved” v Everton. Has come back early out of loyalty to club according to The Athletic
That’s what I posted earlier but don’t see how it’s early as tomorrow is the 2 week mark !

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's definitely not better than Kante.

And I think a few of Chelseas starting midfielders are not good enough for them either !

I'm talking top 4 standard.
You are hopelessly out of date as usual.

Mac 2022 is better than Kante 2022. Hands down.
Your argument is only valid if you are referring to the Kante having a good season, maybe 5 or 6 years ago? I’d be surprised if Kante ever finds that form again. Injuries and age have caught up with him, he is a shadow of his former self. Mac is the man now.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You are hopelessly out of date as usual.

Mac 2022 is better than Kante 2022. Hands down.
Your argument is only valid if you are referring to the Kante having a good season, maybe 5 or 6 years ago? I’d be surprised if Kante ever finds that form again. Injuries and age have caught up with him, he is a shadow of his former self. Mac is the man now.
Erm. Yes he's been injured this season but last season he was on the ballon d'Or shortlist ffs !! And he's still only 31. Maccer nowhere near his level yet.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You think he will land in the UK on Monday 2nd and be in Everton for Tuesday 3rd?
To be fair he was playing in South America on Thursday 31st March (1am UK time) flew back landing Friday and started against Norwich Saturday 2nd April

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You think he will land in the UK on Monday 2nd and be in Everton for Tuesday 3rd?
Almost certainly an early morning landing, so after a bit of dinner and a nice long sleep in his comfy first class bed he’ll be absolutely fine (not that he’ll be playing but will be good to see him back with the lads)

BA244 ? Departs B Aries 15:25, arrives LHR 6.59 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Erm. Yes he's been injured this season but last season he was on the ballon d'Or shortlist ffs !! And he's still only 31. Maccer nowhere near his level yet.
Hmmm…not really last season…it was awarded in November LAST YEAR…so I’d hazard it was more based on the season 20/21….so maybe the OP’s comment about being out of date is valid?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Almost certainly an early morning landing, so after a bit of dinner and a nice long sleep in his comfy first class bed he’ll be absolutely fine (not that he’ll be okaying but will be good to see him back with the lads)

BA244 ? Departs B Aries 15:25, arrives LHR 6.59 🤷‍♂️
Can he fly direct to John Lennon airport - night's kip, and bob's your uncle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports