Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Next World Cup Brighton captain Alexis Mac lifts the trophy after a remarkable performance by his Brighton team mate Facundo B….

Sounds ridiculous but then when I finished school in the 90s we were skint and had no ground. Came 91st in the league. So imagine a club like Gillingham, Rochdale, Hartlepool saying they would have a star from the final in 25 years. It is ridiculous. But that is what happened with us. It blows my mind.

NorthStanding

May 15, 2016
Good old Sussex by the sea
Pure class..we need a proper Mac Allister song now..suggestions please? How about?

oh..Alexis Mac Allister’s magic, he wears a magic hat and when he sees the World Cup..he says I’m havin that! what?..oh Alexis Mac Allister’s magic, he wears a magic hat..

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would they ? Doubt it. Lighten up and try to appreciate what we’ve got for at least a couple of days rather than being a miserable twunt.
Oddly pretty much what I said to those, this week, writing "I'd take £60+m for him".

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Daily Mail always does that. All the time. Guaranteed you read something in the Guardian, within 24hrs the Mail will have copied and hacked together key bits of it.
Sounds like the typical run of posts on NSC threads 😂

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He made playing in the world cup final (in fact, the whole tournament) look easier than playing for us in the PL. He had so much time. Maybe something linked with the players around him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I'm not going to dive in to the speculation of he might leave now or anything else of the sort. Just want to say how proud all Albion fans are of him and his accomplishments and performance this tournament. Amazing that we have a WC winner and just shows again how fantastic our setup really is to get such a talent ebfore anyone else.

Well done Alexis.

We all love you friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here