Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Can Mitoma make it three in three days, today?
Only if Japan actually play him. He helped turn the game v Germany and made an impact v Costa Rica.
On a very selfish level I was pleased Ecuador went out and I’d feel the same re Japan.
I think Spain and Argentina might go a long way so resigned to Bob and Ali not starting vs Soton, I’d like the rest back ASAP though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Guessing it's already been mentioned but saw Mac Allister linked with Inter Milan on twitter, impressing them apparently.

I feel like I'm playing Football Manager, what is this world we live in now.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Only if Japan actually play him. He helped turn the game v Germany and made an impact v Costa Rica.
On a very selfish level I was pleased Ecuador went out and I’d feel the same re Japan.
I think Spain and Argentina might go a long way so resigned to Bob and Ali not starting vs Soton, I’d like the rest back ASAP though.
I doubt Sanchez will get on the pitch later on in the tournament if Spain progress. The final is 18th so would be disappointed if he doesn't play for us on the 26th.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This feels a bit recency bias I know, but I'm calling it now;

Mac Allister will go much further in football than Trossard.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He does have an extra 4 years and thanks to Big Rom seemingly an extra world cup, as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He’s on for the second half.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
3.jpg

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I noticed that the Dutch were man marking him for at least the second half (I was sat in the car listening on the radio first half whilst Junior Orange had goalie training). I guess they worked out that he is Messi's supply line.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I wonder what he will bring back with him in the way of experience, confidence and giving the other members of the squad the lift to go on and achieve more in their careers, should be a great thing for the club!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I know there was tension and bad vibes in the game but this picture shows that the argies are lacking a bit of respect at winning the game.
I think tension and bad vibes is an understatement. But to be fair this must have been taken immediately after the winning penalty went in.
not exactly the place for: “I say you chaps, jolly tough. Better luck next time! Have another cucumber sandwich”

Dec 29, 2011
I think tension and bad vibes is an understatement. But to be fair this must have been taken immediately after the winning penalty went in.
not exactly the place for: “I say you chaps, jolly tough. Better luck next time! Have another cucumber sandwich”
They'll get their comeuppance, I don't see Argentina winning this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here