[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Nov 30 2002. We lost 0-1 at home to Reading.

Good side, but anyone imagine 20 years later one of ours would score in the world cup for Argentina?

1 Michel Kuipers
2 Paul Watson
4 Danny Cullip
14 Robbie Pethick
15 Nathan Jones
53' 11  Paul Brooker
3 Kerry Mayo
30 Simon Rodger
12 Richard Carpenter
76' 34  Daniel Webb
33 Steve Sidwell 39'
25 Bobby Zamora
9 Gary Hart
beautiful.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Deservedly got MOTM! What a superstar this boy is!

He along with Fernandez and Alvarez have turned this tournament around for Argentina.
I quite like that Messi bloke too. Very underrated player IMHO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Nov 30 2002. We lost 0-1 at home to Reading.

Good side, but anyone imagine 20 years later one of ours would score in the world cup for Argentina?

1 Michel Kuipers
2 Paul Watson
4 Danny Cullip
14 Robbie Pethick
15 Nathan Jones
53' 11  Paul Brooker
3 Kerry Mayo
30 Simon Rodger
12 Richard Carpenter
76' 34  Daniel Webb
33 Steve Sidwell 39'
25 Bobby Zamora
9 Gary Hart
I had a fiver on Kerry Mayo.

Do I win Nil pounds?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
26 years ago today
Our lowest point after defeat to Fulham. Our march on Lancaster Gate to make the FA take note saw them deduct 2 points from the handful we'd mustered. No sniff of an Albion Argentinian international - also the day I met my wife at the Catfish Club. As I tell all the Muppets here in North East London, it's all La la land for old Brighton fans these days.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You certainly won’t have to call the nurse if you hear someone declare that we have a potential £100m+ central midfield partnership in Mac and Caicedo.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He will go down as the best player to have played for us by the end of his career. A Rolls Royce number ten who's now become one of the best DMs around. Insane allround talent. Amazing technical ability. Really intelligent. Great attitude. Dream player to have in your team.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
26 years ago today
Our lowest point after defeat to Fulham. Our march on Lancaster Gate to make the FA take note saw them deduct 2 points from the handful we'd mustered. No sniff of an Albion Argentinian international - also the day I met my wife at the Catfish Club. As I tell all the Muppets here in North East London, it's all La la land for old Brighton fans these days.

Man 26 years ago...
I feel so old now, that was a good day out to be fair, we filled out the away end as well, there was a little skirmish near Bishops Park as well, if I remember correctly.
I got back to Camden and got wrecked, in an effort to forget our plight....

Happened a lot back then...

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I`d love it if we could get another defensive midfielder in so he can get back up to being a number 10, amazing to see him playing alongside Messi.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
First time I've seen anybody shoot with both legs and score a goal in the world cup,I suppose he could claim to be two footed now and increase his value again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports