[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Very very good news and before the World Cup
excellent news - but that’s never stopped anyone from leaving a club as we know just made it more expensive for the inevitable early transfers of talented players so good for TB at least! 🤷‍♂️ With the obscene money at the top of the PL …😕

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Great news, hopefully Trossard may do the same. Fingers crossed.
If he doesn’t then we’ll need to maybe cash in come January. They’ll be no shortage of suiters.

With Mitoma, Sarmiento and Enciso in the squad, we have a chance to find a replacement in house but I’d be keen to spend around half of the Tross fee for £20m rated on Mykhaylo Mudryk if Adringa needs more development.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Excellent news

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Are you sure that there isn't a release clause in this new contract?
Highly unlikely as Tony has mentioned before he isn’t a fan of them as they take away a lot of power from the club. If there is one I’d imagine it would be for a ridiculously high fee.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are you sure that there isn't a release clause in this new contract?
I’ll just check a pdf emailed to me earlier today. ITK here ;).

Whether there is or isn’t, I’m sure the club will now be in a position to obtain north of £50m should he leave. Until this tiny dip in form from his own heights, he was looking CL quality every match-week.

For him, he got a deserved pay rise.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Top pro, top bloke, top footballer - showing certain ‘people’ up in terms of the timing of this deal. . . Perhaps loyalty isn’t entirely dead in our beautiful game ... thank you for cheering us all up Alexis... yer wee outlander clansman you :)

Ayeeeeeeee.

Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports