Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Unreal!! What a special performance, again!

He should be anchoring that Argentina midfield at the World Cup.

And please can some stop the talk about moving him further forward, he’s playing in the position he was born to play, bossing the game week in week out.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Whereas I would say Mac is definitely not ready for a Big 6 club yet, and Maupay won’t climb higher than here so both should want to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maccer is kidding himself if he thinks hes better than Brighton at the moment. I don't see a bigger club coming in for him at present.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I'm not sure Mac Allister is levels above Brighton that there will be huge clubs waiting to pounce on him if he runs down his contract. Its taken him a few years to establish him in the 1st team here.

A new improved contract here might be best for all party's IMO

I’ll stick with wrong. There is a massive difference between where Biss was before he left and where Mac is. Biss had nothing left to prove the Big 6. Mac has not got there yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because his current deal won’t be that good I imagine. And where would he go? He’s good but not sure he’s in a position like Bissouma who you’d be very certain goes to a top 6 team.

Surely new deal earning better money for a couple of years and then still being able to move in a transfer deal is better than running down your deal on a lot less money

It does seem unfortunate to have so many players appearing to run down their contracts or lack of news that a new deal is likely. Maupay, Mac , Trossard off the top of my head

The responses to be claiming that very good clubs will be in for him next summer and that he won't sign a new contract.

I'm guessing you're all seeing it now.

It is fortunate that it turned out he had another year on his contract; unfortunate however that he is too damn good to sign a new contract and would be a ****ing madman if he did. Absolute gem and playing in one of the best clubs in the world next season.

We need to enjoy him while we can.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Showed great leadership by example today. Any time we need somebody to take the captain's armband, Ali should absolutely be a candidate.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I said that peak MacAllister may not be until his 30s but my word he was mustard today. Best individual performance from an Albion player for a long while in my view.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Very, very high ceiling for this chap. Don’t be surprised if one of the big Spanish teams come in for him next summer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loved the Macca moment in the first half when (Ian Nacho?) was running at him with the ball and Macca just stood there square on to him - and came away with the ball :lolol:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I love the little fella. Class.

I'm not really one to act the giddy schoolboy and single out an individual, but he's my favourite player.

There, I've said it.

:love:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Expectedly but also unfortunately (two useless friendlies in a different time zone) called up for Argentina today.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ran the game, absolute joy to watch. Not sure who plays in that deep role for Argentina but they will have to be some player to stop him from shining at the World Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here