"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
That’s brilliant news.

I’ll tell Dan to stand down.

mqdefault.jpg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Top researching and great news (big if) if its true.

Announcement of a long term extension would still be great

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Anybody else noticed that Mac Allister seems to have become the latest "What does he do?" player amongst the twitter "elite" (idiots who are allowed opinions) these days?

We were struggling to find a scapegoat for a while there so it's good to see that after two good games we've found one.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Anybody else noticed that Mac Allister seems to have become the latest "What does he do?" player amongst the twitter "elite" (idiots who are allowed opinions) these days?

We were struggling to find a scapegoat for a while there so it's good to see that after two good games we've found one.

As far as I saw it was only one idiot ?

Anyway, par for the course for these dicks to focus on someone isn’t it ? Just makes it easier to spot those people who have no idea about football.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
regardless if he has another year, he needs his contract extending sharpish imo.

I suspect he will wait and see how his world cup goes though first...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Really?! Not on Twitter so don't know but that would be beyond ridiculous! He is brilliant and I love him in the deeper role.

There are some on here who don't rate March still though so it does take all sorts.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021

Never seen that personally. Mac is a total class act, easily one of our most important players.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
regardless if he has another year, he needs his contract extending sharpish imo.

I suspect he will wait and see how his world cup goes though first...

Imagine renewals will be sorted once the window slams shut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

What the actual ****?!

If true these people must not only be a sandwich short of a picnic but the whole bloody hamper and blanket short.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Mac is always class, although I didn't think Saturday was his best game, as soon as he got booked I feared every time he went near the ball. That might be why the twitterati are being so fickle.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

As soon as someone starts doing the dirty shitty work that naturally goes unnoticed the morons who know nothing come out in their hundreds

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The Dale Stephens haters have a new scapegoat.

Obviously he's crap, that's why he is a guaranteed starter every game and shares the midfield with that other scruffy bloke, Messy or something, for his country.

Clueless doesn't even begin to describe them.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
More passes and tackles than any other player on the pitch Saturday. While it's definitely a shame that we seem to have given up on him as a goalscoring goal creating box to box Argentinian superstar, if the plan is to convert him into a defensive mid who can recieve the ball from defence and turn out quickly then it makes sense, especially given a) Potter did it with Bissouma and b) we have Caceido

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm going to go against the flow a bit and say that I don't think the current position he's in makes the most of his huge talent. I'd much rather see him up the pitch where we can benefit more from his ability to burst into the box.

I'm also going to attract more ire, by saying a thought I had which is based on no evidence at all, which is that I wonder if the player is driving the change of position quite strongly based on the fact that he stands a much greater chance of starting for Argentina as a defensive midfielder rather than an attacking midfielder.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Only thing I'd say was he wasn't totally on his game in the first half, so much better 2nd half.

Commented to my friend both sides appeared intent on giving the ball away but at least he didn't stand there while their forward run from behind to take the ball. Welbeck managed to that three times in ten minutes

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
MacAllister is being asked to do a slightly different role now Bissouma has gone, with the outcome he is deeper while Lallana and Gross are both making the sort of runs Mac would have made.

So far, the Albion have produced 2 dominant performances and only conceded one goal and MacAllister has been well worth his starting berth in both games.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Newcastle set up to be difficult to beat and in the first half in particular did a rally good job of stopping us playing. We have 2 young players holding central midfield and they were struggling to find passes. Mac Allister in particular improved second half, much to his credit.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Mac is always class, although I didn't think Saturday was his best game, as soon as he got booked I feared every time he went near the ball. That might be why the twitterati are being so fickle.

Thought he had a good game. He made 7 tackles, 3 more than Caicedo who was second with 4.

Also key to our buildup as his range of passing is superb and he holds the ball well. He had possession for 7.3% of the game which was well above anyone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports