Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just moved from a flat to a house, so seems to be settling down nicely here to

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great player. Lovely technique, starting to really settle and impact games now. Very happy to see him regularly starting games.

Excited for his future - still just 22, I forget how young he is sometimes as he could easily pass for 5-7 years older.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great player. Lovely technique, starting to really settle and impact games now. Very happy to see him regularly starting games.

Excited for his future - still just 22, I forget how young he is sometimes as he could easily pass for 5-7 years older.

Jeez - is that all he is? I'd have guessed at 25/26.

Tough paper round.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
He's such a joy, he's not the finished article but in 12 months time my prediction is he will usurp Lallana and Gross as our premier schemer. He's strong, clever, mischievous in his passing style. He will be epic! Potter is perfect for him too

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Superb player. He'll make us a fortune in a few years.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
He's such a joy, he's not the finished article but in 12 months time my prediction is he will usurp Lallana and Gross as our premier schemer. He's strong, clever, mischievous in his passing style. He will be epic! Potter is perfect for him too
Agree with all of that - there's something very non-British about his style, that combination of comfort on the ball and keenness to pick a clever forward pass with vision and awareness that few can boast.

The sort of player I always used to see featuring for some of our better opponents and wishing we had someone similar.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
He has looked poor in his last two games he has come on. Keeps loosing the ball and can't pass to a team mate.

I wonder what is going on with him? I'm not knocking the player, but something don't look right with him.

Maybe he needs more minutes as he did start the season well. Maybe something going on in his personal life.

Hopefully he can get back to the player we know he can be.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He has looked poor in his last two games he has come on. Keeps loosing the ball and can't pass to a team mate.

I wonder what is going on with him? I'm not knocking the player, but something don't look right with him.

Maybe he needs more minutes as he did start the season well. Maybe something going on in his personal life.

Agreed, he has not been up to scratch recently which is a shame because in that attacking midfield role he really made us tick off the bench in some games last season & even the Burnley game earlier this.

I think I'd prefer to see Sarmiento off the bench based on recent performances.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Piss poor today.

He's done enough this season that we can put it down as a bad day at the office

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

He's wearing gloves. Never convinced by players wearing gloves. Except John Barnes.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea

Was incredibly disappointed today - took my youngest for his first match, Ali Mac is his hero - just didn't show up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports