Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex revell is everything we are missing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Revell is seen as coming above Jones in the pecking order, Jones must be a shadow of the player he once was. Definitely have him in his prime, never prolific but quick, strong and physical, and weighed in with a few. Seems it's all gone wrong for him the last couple of years.

He was immense at The Amex this season for Cardiff.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did you get the chance to see O'Grady against Fulham or Brentford?

No I don't go away these days. After 40 years of going away, I thought it time to give it a rest and play golf.

I was basing my comments on what I had seen the time I made the original post. When he was appalling!

Ok he may have played well the last couple of games...that is great for the team.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No I don't go away these days. After 40 years of going away, I thought it time to give it a rest and play golf.

I was basing my comments on what I had seen the time I made the original post. When he was appalling!

Ok he may have played well the last couple of games...that is great for the team.

I was of the same opinion as you, from what I'd previously seen he was way out of his depth and looked slow and cumbersome. The O'Grady that turned up at Fulham(by all accounts) and Brentford was a different player entirely. I'm not saying he's suddenly a footballing phenomenon, but he's worth a chance as I think we are starting to see the real Chris O'Grady and he's actually pretty decent.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
If Revell is seen as coming above Jones in the pecking order, Jones must be a shadow of the player he once was. Definitely have him in his prime, never prolific but quick, strong and physical, and weighed in with a few. Seems it's all gone wrong for him the last couple of years.

He didnt do too bad when Cardiff were here last .. i would take him like a shot if we could afford his wages .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He didnt do too bad when Cardiff were here last .. i would take him like a shot if we could afford his wages .

Yep, was a complete handful for our defence- and goalkeeper :facepalm:- all game.

Obvious talent, I do imagine he's one of those players who very much turns it on when he feels like it though, which doesn't seem to be terribly often. Otherwise he'd still be playing in the Premier League, probably for one of the strugglers like Palace or Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here