Alex Revell/Andrew Whing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This may have already been thought of but I can't sift through the volumes of other threads but...........

Could there be a swap deal between the two clubs for Whingy and Alex 'spider' Revell?

I would really hope to think not, however, does anyone have any other news relating to this?

If the club read these threads then I would urge you not to lose Revell and buy Whing. That would send a message to all the fans and the remainder of the league 1 clubs that we mean business.

The transfer speculation regarding Revell is unsettling, as is the remainder of the Cox, Lynch and Robinson threads. It amazes me that as soon as a player scores consistently or plays consistently well that they attract interest. The game will only survive if the grass root clubs progress with home grown talent and take it to the 'big boys' of football and keep the players that they have invested with time, good coaching, loyalty and honesty; only for the fat cats to cherry pick.

Let us send a message to these club, make a stance, and not sell our souls to the devil.

I score goals regularly for my club but the only interest I get is from the lads who vote me Donkey of the match! It's a cruel world I know but I love this game and love my club.

Hey Fat Cats, Leave our kids alone.

:albion: :angel:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
army ali said:
This may have already been thought of but I can't sift through the volumes of other threads but...........

Could there be a swap deal between the two clubs for Whingy and Alex 'spider' Revell?

I would really hope to think not, however, does anyone have any other news relating to this?

If the club read these threads then I would urge you not to lose Revell and buy Whing. That would send a message to all the fans and the remainder of the league 1 clubs that we mean business.

The transfer speculation regarding Revell is unsettling, as is the remainder of the Cox, Lynch and Robinson threads. It amazes me that as soon as a player scores consistently or plays consistently well that they attract interest. The game will only survive if the grass root clubs progress with home grown talent and take it to the 'big boys' of football and keep the players that they have invested with time, good coaching, loyalty and honesty; only for the fat cats to cherry pick.

Let us send a message to these club, make a stance, and not sell our souls to the devil.

I score goals regularly for my club but the only interest I get is from the lads who vote me Donkey of the match! It's a cruel world I know but I love this game and love my club.

:down:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
army ali said:

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93885&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports