Alex Pritchard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hypothetical really but I wonder what our reaction would be if his agent came to the club pre Christmas saying he had made a mistake and wanted to come here in the January window.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hypothetical really but I wonder what our reaction would be if his agent came to the club pre Christmas saying he had made a mistake and wanted to come here in the January window.

Tell him to do one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alternatively being offered a player who Tony was prepared to break the bank for, in a contract negotiation that you already know you hold all the aces.

If someone better hasn't arrived you'd have to be seriously narrowminded to not at least attempt to screw a brilliant deal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Two year contract. £5K a week (with a no-pay clause in case of refusal to pay), no signing on fee, no payment to the agent. Take it or leave it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you self harm?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Still stuck in traffic apparently

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I thought he'd spend the season warning the bench, but seems it may be the physio's table instead. Did he pull his back lifting his wallet or maybe it's too cold outside?
I am so pleased he didn't come here.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I thought he'd spend the season warning the bench, but seems it may be the physio's table instead. Did he pull his back lifting his wallet or maybe it's too cold outside?
I am so pleased he didn't come here.
I'm glad too.

Norwich have just spent £8m + on an unproven sicknote.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As long as he doesn't score against us in a playoff, I couldn't care less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports