Alex Pritchard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I think we can take it he is gone if he doesn't get a run out.

If every one of our first team who doesn't play Tuesday is on their way out that will leave us with 2 or 3 first team players. I'm looking forward to seeing our second team play on Tuesday, there are a lot of players who are going to need a run out, Stephens is not one of them

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Fingers crossed.

It'll be quite a race for the bottom three places between the various village teams. Bournemouth, Swansea and Hull also look to be giving it a good go with some of their dealings (or lack of same, in Hull's case).

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I'd be happy with Burnley, Middlesbrough and Palace. However, realistically I think it will be Burnley, Hull and 1 other.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hull will finish bottom

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We should go for league 1 player of year Bradley dack whose a number 10 and can probably step up. Reminds me of boyd with his style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If every one of our first team who doesn't play Tuesday is on their way out that will leave us with 2 or 3 first team players. I'm looking forward to seeing our second team play on Tuesday, there are a lot of players who are going to need a run out, Stephens is not one of them

Holla?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't boo many players but. I hope I get the chance to boo this **** this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has Pilchard been canned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports