Alex Pritchard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
For 8 M potential signing, the guy doesn't have a great track record, similar to the hype of Harper.

There surely is some hidden gems in the Spanish/ Portugese market. Remember how are great English players did against the might of Iceland recently.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
For 8 M potential signing, the guy doesn't have a great track record, similar to the hype of Harper.

What on earth?
Harper has never played a professional game.

Pritchard was in the champ team of the year in 2015.

Just for comparative purposes the midfielders in this year were clayton, Barton, judge, bannan.

Missing out on a very very good player at champ level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What on earth?
Harper has never played a professional game.

Pritchard was in the champ team of the year in 2015.

Just for comparative purposes the midfielders in this year were clayton, Barton, judge, banana.

Missing out on a very very good player at champ level.

Yeah but Barton & Bannan? Really?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
At least, we know we have 6 million or so to spend in the last few days of the window on other players.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Barton was ridiculously good. Extremely bitter if you can't admit that.

Bannan was also but faded after January.

The same Barton that King Kayal utterly ripped the piss out of? Barton was a decent Champ player but Kayal showed the gulf in class between the two.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Nothing on Twitter recently, sky sports said a medical at Norwich, other sources say still in talks with Norwich. Is this still on?

I thought that reading through the thread that everyone knew something I didn't.
Can't see that he had signed for anyone yet.
BBC had him as talking to Norwich and still as our potential record signing, on the red button they have removed the Norwich bit.
Transfers are usually all over the place anything can happen.
I personally am not bothered if he comes to Brighton or not, seems a good player in the Championship though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports