Alex Pritchard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Is he really going to be a great loss - when I heard of the figures being quoted for Pritchard (for a player who has only played twice for Spurs) would he really have been worth that sort of outlay. I think we dodged a bullet on this one IMO. A centre half has to be the priority first.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
pritchard is now history his loss not coming to us

As we said about Clayton few seasons back and who since then earned more than he would have done here and is now a premiership player.

Our can't argue with the rationale of a player choosing Norwich ahead of us on double (?) money and arguably a squad better equipped to go straight back up and a club with a premiership history.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just to throw in Football Rumours saying we are after a 24 year old Danish midfielder Mads Kahelenberg from Copenhagen. Mind you it also says Lua Lua going to Ipswich for £3.5m so we will not take too much notice of it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Just to throw in Football Rumours saying we are after a 24 year old Danish midfielder Mads Kahelenberg from Copenhagen. Mind you it also says Lua Lua going to Ipswich for £3.5m so we will not take too much notice of it.

Christ. It's all made up. Must have realised this by now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OK guys explain something to me. I've given up on Pritchard but the Argus clearly describes it as an illegal approach. If that is the case does that mean something is likely to happen... transfer blocked, Norwich fined etc... Just asking like...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports