Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Good luck to him if he does sign for Narch. Apart from the season-ending injury he suffers in training, of course.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
If he wants to be here he will sign, if he doesn't then we move on.

Genuinley want players here that want to play for the club rather than what they can earn.

Ambition v Greed IMO.

PS - I'm sure he's one of many targets we have.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
we will alwys be viewed as a smaller option in a lot of situations.

Kick in the nuts !!!!

Norwich will be top 2

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
although fuming Albion have not entirely given up hope of still landing a player manager Chris Hughton planned to use in the No.10 role behind a main striker.
I wonder how they can do that without upping the wage offer.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Pritchards agent will be laughing all the way to the bank on this one, pimping him out when a deal is pretty much already sealed. frustrating that we can't compete financially with a club like Norwich.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he wants to be here he will sign if he doesn't then we move on.

Genuinley want players here that want to play for the club rather than what they can earn.

Ambition v Greed IMO.

Tend to agree, oh well no doubt he'll have a stormer against us

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Pritchards agent will be laughing all the way to the bank on this one, pimping him out when a deal is pretty much already sealed. frustrating that we can't compete financially with a club like Norwich.

I am sure that TB can/could if he wants to.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
He's got more chance of regular football with us than Norwich. Haven't given up hope until he signs for them.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Parachute payments are a joke. They were designed to prevent clubs going bust due to contracts with high wages which needed to be honoured. Clubs do not use them for this purpose - they just gamble on being a yoyo club. It is really annoying.

i am sure the premier league could find a legal way to make clubs put a "relegation wage drop" clause in contracts.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
But he won't and nor should he imo

It depends how much we want the player but I agree we don't want to get involved in an expensive bidding war.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Shouldn't there be some form of punishment for a buisness man (agent) who is part of an illegal deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here