Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Where the hell have Norwich been all summer? If he goes there it just goes to highlight the injustice of parachute payments and some teams being able to pay premier league wages in the championship.

Happyguy

May 30, 2011
Argus website advices that deal has been hijacked by Norwich with an illegal approach at the 11th hour

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Oh well we move on, would have been a great signing but if he doesn't want to be here then that's up to him.

Show of intent by the club and I'm sure we will already be working on other targets.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Oh well, if he does end up at Norwich they will only end up selling him back to us in a couple of seasons time at a knock down price.
They have form on this.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A crushing disappointment. This transfer windows is really pissing me off. Let's try competing with Norwich for once and offer more by way of wages. Make no mistake we need Pritchard.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
although fuming Albion have not entirely given up hope of still landing a player manager Chris Hughton planned to use in the No.10 role behind a main striker.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Another gazumping then by the looks.

I really do prefer those signings when we hear NOTHING until its actually happened. As soon as its out in the press that we're in talks, other clubs always seem to come FLOCKING.
What has the club done wrong on this score? They've said nothing, and I doubt Naylor's source was from the club itself.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
LOL back to 4-4-2.

Weird as means Hoolahan or him will be on the bench on 30K a week.

Agent wins, deal gets close, he goes to the press, bigger team comes in and wins. Hopefully picks up an injury :glare:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I have to say I was never really optimistic he would sign, unfortunately any player worth £8m will be looked at by other clubs and they can offer more wages.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The whole thing being driven by parasitical agents. Although they would be trying to get the best monetary deal for themselves and their player, not necessarily the best football deal for the player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here