Alex Pritchard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Another gazumping then by the looks.

I really do prefer those signings when we hear NOTHING until its actually happened. As soon as its out in the press that we're in talks, other clubs always seem to come FLOCKING.
100% this, which is why I find all the 'we haven't heard any transfer news, WTF are the club doing....' type posts irritating.

We almost always keep schtum about our business.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hopefully we'll still land him but not the end of the world if he does go elsewhere as we can then use the funds to sign a striker that can play in a 4-4-2 so we don't have to change the system that worked so well last season.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
2014/2015 figures

Alex Pritchard
Appearances - 47
Starts - 45
Minutes Played - 3868
Goals Scored - 12
Minutes per Goal - 322.33
Shots On Target - 50
Assists - 7
Chances Created (including assists) - 115
Pass Accuracy - 76.85
Touches - 3113

A little comparison:

Alexis Sánchez

Appearances - 34
Starts - 34
Minutes Played - 2953
Goals Scored - 16
Assists - 8
Pass Accuracy - 76.85

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Another gazumping then by the looks.

I really do prefer those signings when we hear NOTHING until its actually happened. As soon as its out in the press that we're in talks, other clubs always seem to come FLOCKING.

I very much doubt that clubs hear things in the media and decide to 'gazump' us. Whether it is released or not, I'm sure that clubs have a very good idea about what is going on in their league.

Who is to say that players have not been pinched away from us already this transfer window that has not been in the media?

This sort of thing probably happens all the time, just happens that this particular transfer has been released to the media. I for one am glad it has as it gives us some excitement in an otherwise very DULL window.

I remain confident we will get this one done.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd like to think that a deal was agreed last night, too late for all of the official photos etc, hopefully we'll hear something positive later.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd like to think that a deal was agreed last night, too late for all of the official photos etc, hopefully we'll hear something positive later.

The longer today goes without any positive news the less optimistic I feel.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Naylor tweeted last night that personal terms had yet to be finalised. A lot of doom and gloom this morning but as of now, we don't know so let's see what happens. Not over yet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Apparent illegal approach by Norwich offering more wages.

Deal seems off.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS... doom merchants 1 optimists 0...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports