Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I am excited and more with that sort of line up.... and Solly to factor in as well at some stage in the next couple of months.......

"Bloody Hell Harry!"

TNBA

TTF

And what a bench - Baldock, Murray, KLL, Solly, Murphy, Bong - all legit first team players[/QUOTE]

love that bench but be happier to see a central defender in there

Blue_Boy

Apr 26, 2016
North Of The Wall
Pritchard
11 right footed goals, one left footer, no headers.

For key passes through the middle of the field, I'm not sure he is any better than what we've got?

Thanks perseus. I've corrected my post now to take into account he strongly favours his right foot but is still comfortable using his left. That makes his all round game even better as he won't feel uncomfortable where he receives the ball

Getting better as it gets closer to sealing the deal ;)

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
I don't think it's as clear cut as 'he's a second striker to compete with Baldock'. Different sort of players to provide Hughton with options.
It would have been handy to have Pritchard available towards the end of last year when we were playing Sidwell in that position.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is a potential game changer.

It's good to see Uncle Tony has chosen to listen to me and not all you entitled fools who think the Albion just have to turn up to get promoted.

:cute:Sure I wanted someone with a bit more experience but you can't always get what you want, but if you try some times...

Make it so Tony.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
All about opinions but if Bongkaz can replicate their form of Aug/Sept last year, my team would beat yours!!!!

Stockdale
Bruno - - Goldson - Dunk - Bong
Knockeart - Kayal - Stephens - Lua Lua
Pritchard
Murray​

To be honest I really don't see much action in our squad for KLL this season, Be surprised if he's still here by the end of January

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Anyone that thinks Murray had come here to largely sit on the bench is plain wrong.

He will start 75% of our games if fit minimum.

And rightly so he is our best striker by some way

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
All about opinions but if Bongkaz can replicate their form of Aug/Sept last year, my team would beat yours!!!!

Stockdale
Bruno - - Goldson - Dunk - Bong
Knockeart - Kayal - Stephens - Lua Lua
Pritchard
Murray​

LuaLua? Really? Guy is fourth choice winger and will be fifth if and when March comes back

You must be one of those people he retweeted once because you told him he should he playing

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is a potential game changer.

It's good to see Uncle Tony has chosen to listen to me and not all you entitled fools who think the Albion just have to turn up to get promoted.

:cute:Sure I wanted someone with a bit more experience but you can't always get what you want, but if you try some times...

Make it so Tony.

It's clear that Albion have money to spend on the right player. But shy of £10m does not guarantee a forward who will score twenty goals a season. I would imagine they have been turning more pebbles than the Brighton seafront can afford them.

The consolidation here is the number of goals that came from all parts of the team last season. I see a signing like Pritchard as doing nothing but strengthening that.

Hold on to the squad at present, sign Pritchard and add a functional defender. At present we are on course. Many a slip, though. It's not easy- even for the best senior management and recruitment team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stockdale
Bruno - Dunk - Goldson - Rosenior
Knockeart - Kayal - Stephens - Skalak
Pritchard
Hemed​

If that team doesn't excite you then check for a pulse, because you might just be dead.

I am excited and more with that sort of line up.... and Solly to factor in as well at some stage in the next couple of months.......

"Bloody Hell Harry!"

TNBA

TTF[/QUOTE]

I would change Bong for Rosenior and possibly Murphy for Skalak and then you have it.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Cannot see that we need another central midfielder or a deep lying attacker. What I want is a pacey little goal hanging poacher, who will play on the shoulder of the last defender and break the offside trap time and time again to find himself beyond the tower lumps who play centre back in this league.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
LuaLua? Really? Guy is fourth choice winger and will be fifth if and when March comes back

You must be one of those people he retweeted once because you told him he should he playing

He mentioned exactly why mate, back in August and September he was probably the best player in our starting eleven and won us 1 or 2 games single handedly. IF he gave those performances now, he would be twice the asset that Skalak would be, and I like Jiri.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be honest I really don't see much action in our squad for KLL this season, Be surprised if he's still here by the end of January
That depends which one starts the season.
If we get the same fella that popped in at the start of last season, he'll be almost undroppable.

Any of the other guys who has earned a living in stripes may well be a long way from the bench.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Cannot see that we need another central midfielder or a deep lying attacker. What I want is a pacey little goal hanging poacher, who will play on the shoulder of the last defender and break the offside trap time and time again to find himself beyond the tower lumps who play centre back in this league.

but they a) cost a lot of money and b) require a significant adjustment to tactics we currently employ.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Hope CH has got this right, as I don't know to much about this player.

It was a big money signing at Norwich, van Wolfswinkel which was not a success that ultimately helped in losing his job at Norwich.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hope CH has got this right, as I don't know to much about this player.

It was a big money signing at Norwich, van Wolfswinkel which was not a success that ultimately helped in losing his job at Norwich.
Apparently had some involvement with the player when CH was at Spurs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here