Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
This is a real statement of intent from us. I highly doubt the £8m will be in one upfront fee, most likely something like £4-5m + add-ons. I think he'll do well here if he signs, hasn't really had any regular game time at a permanent club, only loans. This will give him a chance to find his feet again.

rinswun

Sep 28, 2010
Anyone who'd rather have Wells than Pritchard has clearly never seen Pritchard play. Would be an incredible signing, genuine sign of intent.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Technically he is. He playing in the Championship, for a team (Brighton) going for promotion :wink:
If Baldock hadn't had to come off at half time against Burnley we may well have beaten them and therefore won the league.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
At least post his Football Manager stats; that's the world's biggest scouting network.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
It's not 8 million up front, but a package ie with clauses.

= Transfer fee, clauses (appearance/promotion), wages, sell on etc....

This is a investment into the team to gain promotion which allows us to play 1 up front (away from home) with Pritchard behind.
Longer term, Kayal, Stephens, Sidwell all with 1 year left so he can take over from them should they move on (Jan/next year).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He is similar in style and positioning as we had with Texiera so an ideal addition to the squad and to make up our 4 strikers Hemed or Murray up top with SB or him as 2nd striker.
I agree, although I also think we'll get another striker in to replace Elvis ( but not one costing a massive amount of money ).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would NEVER quote FIFA 16 stats totally irrelevant.

To be taken lightly, but NOT totally irrelevant. Some will be inaccurate (it is ultimately still just somebody's opinion after all) but one thing they are at least, is unbiased. An unbiased assessment of a player is surprising difficult to find.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here