Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Newcastle are spunking cash like Peter North on payday, Villa burn £12 mill on McCormack, Norwich hoover up Pritchard and add him to their Sheikh Mansoor-sized stable of midfielders that already includes Naismith, Hoolahan, Brady, Tettey, Mulumbu, Howson, Dorrans and Matt Jarvis.

The season's over before it's begun Marshy! :(

Na mate we have a first 11 to challenge for top 2 in this league assuming Newcastle don't buy them all in the next 28 days. If CH wants to play 4 4 1 1 put knocky in the hold and Murphy or KLL wide. Happy days #holdthenerve # keepthefaith #together #Grandee

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Newcastle are spunking cash like Peter North on payday, Villa burn £12 mill on McCormack, Norwich hoover up Pritchard and add him to their Sheikh Mansoor-sized stable of midfielders that already includes Naismith, Hoolahan, Brady, Tettey, Mulumbu, Howson, Dorrans and Matt Jarvis.

The season's over before it's begun Marshy! :(

Newcastle have a net spend of -£15 million.

They haven't even touched that money yet !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Na mate we have a first 11 to challenge for top 2 in this league assuming Newcastle don't buy them all in the next 28 days. If CH wants to play 4 4 1 1 put knocky in the hold and Murphy or KLL wide. Happy days #holdthenerve # keepthefaith #together #Grandee

I jest. I still honestly believe that we will be in/around Top 6 all season but are one quality player short from being in a position to boss the division.

Alex Neil got relegated, his striking options are not great and he has 89 midfielders to keep happy so there is still much that can go wrong there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Where has this Oliver Norwood rumour come from?

Would be delighted with him

Oliver's career is at a crossroads - Norwood Junction.

Happyguy

May 30, 2011
I can not see that he will get much game time with Norwich but if he had signed for us he would have played regular basis

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I jest. I still honestly believe that we will be in/around Top 6 all season but are one quality player short from being in a position to boss the division.

Alex Neil got relegated, his striking options are not great and he has 89 midfielders to keep happy so there is still much that can go wrong there.

cockpisspartridge

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can't believe Alex Neil got a second series...

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Maybe with the Cat 1 academy now fully up and running and fully bedded in we will start to unearth some top quality stars that can make the step up and an impact on the 1st team, surely it has got to start paying off sometime?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1,000 postings - Knowing Me Alan Partridge, Knowing You Alex Pritchard. Welcome to Norwich - Ah-Haa!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here