Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
http://www.winnersports.co.uk/after-jordan-rhodes-alex-pritchard-set-to-join-middlesbrough-fc-52731

"According to reports, it has been claimed that Tottenham have accepted loan offers from the likes of Middlesbrough, Brighton and Burnley for Pritchard and the 21-year old is believed to have decided to choose the Riverside as his destination."
If we seriously want him, we'll get him.

It's a loan, wages won't be the issue, a state of the art training facility to improve his game will be - he won't chose a grim field up north.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
How many more players do Boro want? They are certainly going for promotion this season and appear to be willing to spend to achieve this. If only......

Mr Bloom being such an accomplished poker player would know all about implied odds*. I wonder if he has been tempted to go down the path Middlesborough are taking considering the enormous financial rewards on offer.

*The ratio of the amount of money that is expected to be in the pot by the end of the round or the end of the hand compared to the amount of money required to call and maintain eligibility to win the pot.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Middlesborough have better players and a far greater chance of promotion so I can see why he would choose them.

He will also want regular game time. Would he get that with Downing, Adomah, Ramirez etc?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Adomah is off form at the moment and Pritchard is better. By the sounds of it we are not even in the running anyway.....

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Calling KLL a pace merchant is somewhat under valuing him in my opinion. Every time I've seen him play he draws fouls in dangerous positions, delivers teasing and dangerous balls into the area and across the face of goal, as well as scores his fair share of goals too. Can't wait to have him back as an option.

Calling him a pace merchant was probably harsh, the point I was trying to make is that Knockaert & Pritchard are two wide players with a vastly different style to the likes of LuaLua.

I love Kazenga but until this season his end product has always been patchy (IMO). It still remains to be seen if it was just a purple patch at the start of the season or if he's now added end product to his game. However, I don't think it's harsh to say that he's not the type of winger who is going to deliver pinpoint crosses on to somebodies head on a regular basis. He's going to whip a cross in with enough pace that if somebody gets a touch on it, it'll go in whereas Pritchard and Knockaert have always struck me as wingers who don't rely on pure pace as much but have a much better end product on them. With the aerial ability of Zamora (and maybe Murray) & the movement of Wilson, having two wingers who can deliver pinpoint balls is exciting as f*ck to me. Especially when you throw Kaz in to the mix as another, totally different option.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Middlesborough have better players and a far greater chance of promotion so I can see why he would choose them.
Would that matter to him? He won't be there next season anyway, I would have thought a loan player would rather go to the team which offers the best all round experience.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
bring him on ......boro and derby are takin the piss ......as a loan move i don't think it will affect us too much....we need a bit more depth , pritchard and muzz.....muzz on loan as well , defo not buy.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Don't underestimate CH' s contacts at Spuds. Unfortunately we all know its only a mater of time a fit again KLL brakes down with a new injury, i would be amazed if we can keep him fit for longer than six weeks.:down:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He may well go to Borough but it won't be because they are more likely to get promoted which, as he will be back with Spurs in the summer, has no bearing for him whatsoever. It will be decided on where he can get most games, style of play, and personal issues

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
He may well go to Borough but it won't be because they are more likely to get promoted which, as he will be back with Spurs in the summer, has no bearing for him whatsoever. It will be decided on where he can get most games, style of play, and personal issues

Another reason is Karankas other best mate in football bar moriniho is pochatino

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here