Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aleš Matějů SIGNS August 4th

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
To say I 'approve' is possibly the single greatest understatement that will be posted on NSC this year.

Her friends quite the picture as well. Not bothered personally if he's any good or not
IMG_0833.JPG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Going to find a friend who supports Plzen later haha

'The level of our youth is so bad, that unless it is U21, it unfortunately has no value. And he has two games there'

So, first of all he told you that he hadn't represented his country at youth level and now, presumably after you have corrected him, it apparently has no merit?

I wouldn't be going to him with any further guidance if I was you.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Not him surprisingly no. For lack of any footage demonstrating his footballing ability, he's a solid 8 out of 10 for me, the nose lets him down. Who will be the first to find his missus.

PES5d2f71_Mateju01.JPG
7/10 from me, too much hair gel. Is that really a wonky nose, or just poor lighting? And he just looks a little SOFT for a defender, needs a bit more grrrrrr.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We're not in the position to be spending 2.5M euros on development squad signings. He'll be pushing Bruno all the way for a place in the starting line up if true. A bit of youth in defence along with Dunk would be no bad thing imo.
Duffy is younger than Dunk.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If he has managed to get into the Plzen team, he is probably half decent, as they are top team in CZ rather than Sparta lately. Having said that, Plzen play in red and blue stripes, so on that basis, im out.

I'm in - I will take almost anyone from Barcelona

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Two potential scenarios I haven't seen mentioned here;

Bruno is 37 in a few months. Mateju spends 6 months in the U-23's, whilst we check on his development. If Bruno doesn't cope, and Mateju looks the real deal then he steps up to the first team squad.

Rosenior is going to be utilised as a utility player, with Mateju being our second choice RB.

Possibly, just possibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here