Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alert man flu

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I just got over a nasty cold. Could have been worse, but get plenty of rest and stay out of the cold. Wrap up warm, and sip fluids regularly.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
It's got me too, feel like I've chained smoked 100 cigars and I'm hot cold hot cold. Fucker...

I'm all dosed up know and it's still hot & cold

- - - Updated - - -

I just got over a nasty cold. Could have been worse, but get plenty of rest and stay out of the cold. Wrap up warm, and sip fluids regularly.

Hopefully a good sleep should do it

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Probably not a good idea for me, I get delirious if I get to hot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361395824.648827.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It might not be flu, I thought I had bad flu once, turned out to be the symptoms of prostatitus , ended up with a doctors arm up my backside and a long course of very powerful antibiotics. Once the Flu has gone you would not know you have prostatitus, I was diagnosed during a different examination by sheer luck.

If it is Flu, then lots of water, Night Nurse to make you sleep and I find that Beechams cold and flu tablets really get you through the day, just.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
It might not be flu, I thought I had bad flu once, turned out to be the symptoms of prostatitus , ended up with a doctors arm up my backside and a long course of very powerful antibiotics. Once the Flu has gone you would not know you have prostatitus, I was diagnosed during a different examination by sheer luck.

If it is Flu, then lots of water, Night Nurse to make you sleep and I find that Beechams cold and flu tablets really get you through the day, just.

Can't take any more drugs my on site nurse won't let me, it's just a cold, was wondering if eating oranges or something might help ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't take any more drugs my on site nurse won't let me, it's just a cold, was wondering if eating oranges or something might help ???

I think the idea of eating oranges is to help prevent you catching anything in the first place lol.....whiskey mac to help u sleep forget the drugs lets make this as pleasurable as possible.....and if your still germ ridden Saturday stay away!! Best of luck :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here