Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Albion’s New Manager

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
John Terry. Because, well, John Terry. And imagine being referred to as "John Terry's Brighton and Hove Albion" all the time as would inevitably happen. Nauseous just imagining it.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
As GP is not going anywhere this season , I’m not sure how I can speculate who may be available at an unknown time in the future .

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
NSC. With the combined might of it's plethora of members who know more about football than GP ever will, we'd win every game and walk off with the PL title next season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
NSC. With the combined might of it's plethora of members who know more about football than GP ever will, we'd win every game and walk off with the PL title next season.

Preston Park & Hove Albion would jog to the Champions League

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A fans favourite like Dunk with no experience and without any coaching badges would (probably) be the equivalent of the disaster Shearer was when he managed the Toon
1 win in 8

Be still my giddy heart.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Gareth (rock God) Ainsworth. All out attacking football with entertainment at it's heart. I'd rather like a manager who looks like he should be playing the Violin for Church of the Cosmic Skull.

Goal fest 'tastic.

I've had my fill of the estate agent who became a trawler captain, I want a ****ing rock god.

EcBiUAzWkAAvKdk.jpg:medium

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Despite all those rumours during transfer windows, we never signed Michael Owen.
With his amazing performances as a pundit, he would be a brilliant manager. :lolol::lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

With the differing opinions, it would take all season to pick a team for the first match!

Far better to select an elite team of experts who know everything about football.

They know who they are :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here