Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Window Cleaning

flyinhamster

Feb 17, 2011
Yes it is!!! Give me a call 01273 686598 or 07702 113360 and I can sort out a very good price for you.

Thanks
greg

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
They do my windows and they are spot on. Proper job not like the last few swanky window cleaners I have had who cut corners like a mofo!!! Really competitive price to boot :thumbsup:

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Hold on. Safeway post's

"Business venture of anyone on here? How much to do my flat on Hove seafront?" and the guy happens to see the post 5 min later and reply's with his number and the offer of a good price, and its his first post !

Smack's of spamming to me:wrong:

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
Well im the other partner and i received a call from a friend saying someone had posted about us on here. You wouldn't expect Brighton fans to read a Brighton website would you!! Why on earth would you spam about a window cleaning service. Were two Brighton fans running a business called Albion Window Cleaning. We clean windows, its as simple as that :)

Last edited:

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
I know these two peeps and they would do exactly what they say on the tin. 2 good blokes.

Well im the other partner and i received a call from a friend saying someone had posted about us on here. You wouldn't expect Brighton fans to read a Brighton website would you!! Why on earth would you spam about a window cleaning service. Were two Brighton fans running a business called Albion Window Cleaning. We clean windows, its a simple as that :)

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
I dont know. Im not a window cleaner. ;)

Last edited:

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
WFP or trad? used to prefer squeegee off myself, ground floor in Hove should be about a fiver though for a fellow supporter :D:D:D:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here