albion v spurs frendly general sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so what a couple of quid, just remember where the money goes. West better than North anyway (you can guess where i've got mine :lol:)

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Just got four tickets for Spurs! I'm like a big kid all over again.

Not being a STH I probably have no chance of Donny ticket but this isn't bad. Will be proud dad taking my 9-year-old son to his first Brighton game. (Also my nephew who thinks he's a Liverpool fan.)

Don't care how much, don't care if better seats were available - I'm going to enjoy this massively.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
so what a couple of quid, just remember where the money goes. West better than North anyway (you can guess where i've got mine :lol:)
Not worried about £2, I'd rather not sit in the corner of the West, I'd rather be in the centre, front row of the upper. The fact that you get more choice the later you try and get tickets is f'ing crazy.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I've only gone and secured two for the west! Awesome, thought I had zero chance.

Now for the stupid question, where do I get my tickets - do they send them? How do I top them up with cash??

mikeyd

Jul 11, 2011
Worthing
spurs tkts

OK just got four tickets for the spurs match, went in to purchase history and it says pending, have I done something wrong.

Mike.???

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
2 tickets in the North. Today has been a good day - 2 for Spurs and 2 for Gills. Will soften the blow (ever so slightly) if I don't manage to get Doncaster tickets now

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
oh,
went in to purchase history and it's got a payment ref number but under status it says pending weird.

Mike.

Ones in my purchase history say pending too, and I've had the email confirmation. As long as it's in your purchase history you'll be fine. Have a check of your details to see if your email address is correct

mikeyd

Jul 11, 2011
Worthing
Ones in my purchase history say pending too, and I've had the email confirmation. As long as it's in your purchase history you'll be fine. Have a check of your details to see if your email address is correct
No e-mail yet, went in to order four more and it said I had eight so cancelled four. Just concerned I haven't got confirmation e-mail.

Mike.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports