Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we'd lose Kayal, Hemed, Norwood, Duffy, Skalak (and Maenpaa)

They'd lose Mbemba, Clark, Haidara, Yedlin, Diame, Ritchie, Mitrovic, Murphy and Atsu.

Maybe...

Any sentence beginning with:-

'so we'd lose... ...Duffy', end with a 'no' from me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In terms of solely FOOTBALL reasons, a real pity that the Reading game got moved back to the Saturday from the Friday night. An extra day's rest over Newcastle would have been quite handy.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Very weird reaction to this from Newcastle fans. Similar to some of our fans reactions to the Cardiff rearrangement last week. You can't rearrange games based on what happens. There is every chance us and/or Newcastle will get to Round 5, which will lead to another rearranged game. We can't ignore 28th February on the off chance of a replay as games will start piling up.

February is going to be an interesting month. Six or seven league games (depending on whether we play Barnsley or not), including three of the teams currently in the top five.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
My Sky Sports package is good value this season!

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Season ticket holder who cant do midweek games because of a 4 30 am start up and a 2 hour journey back from the Amex,i am happy will be on holiday in tenerife so join me at the Highland paddy,beers on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here